Kabeyaku Nado Fuyou to Tsuihousareta S-kyuu Boukensha, <Dorei Kaihou> Skill wo Kushi shite Shijou Saikyou no Kunizukuri - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
I wonder, did everyone here read so many and got poisoned by Lewdtubers that they don't even comment on the tattoo?
I initially thought she an enslaved succubus.

I can't think of why a slave crest would reasonably be in that location as it can't be seen (I guess the collar is advertisement of status though). Perhaps the crest in that location on a female allows control of arousal/fertility so you can have either a constantly-horny sex slave or a baby factory as desired.

Dex-chan lover
This. . . Wow. Even when copying others homeworks , you can still make thing unique and make it your own.

Like this one
8dcd9faf-0f65-4cd2-8c1c-761515c43dac.png
with 100 times isekai and 100 times got expelled from hero party and
7e365927-ab4a-488f-b2bc-01799cb2ca74.jpg
that open restaurants owner who feed many funny kids. Or this
0eb80610-6a85-43ae-a77c-5479b3934c4d.jpg
where both the expelled and the one expelling almost have himmel level of charisma.

Those author doesn't just pick pieces from other and mixed it up in the blender. Making him paladin and being dense or gullible doesn't count as being unique too. That's literally the "make it different" part in the homework being copied.

I'm not even mad, i just sad. :notlikethis:
:notlikethis:
I'm sorry translator, I'm not dissing your work. Just want to releas this munya-munya feeling :meguuusad:.

Dex-chan lover
your evaluated MC too high, more like a douche who broke his promise to have lunch together with a childhood friend ,
just because his other 'friend' was being controlling

but hey, there's is at least some uniqueness: MC being gullible enough to just believe party leader's words despite his female friend directly telling him that he is amazing, and just ditching her even though they promised to have lunch together
Given that he was gullible to trust his male childhood-friend's lies he believed both that Roland was constantly exploring Ellie's dungeon in addition to the ones they all explored together and that she had essentially backstabbed just like Roland in kicking him out. Since he believed this, why should he honor a promise to have lunch with her as a backstabbing bitch?

I would have had the lunch just to tell her what I thought about her, but not to honor the promise.

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes I check these out because when some authors pretty much outright copy one of these trends, they put a very interesting spin on it and/or have just better (usually funny) scripts or drawing skills.

Not this time. IT's about as generic and copypasted from existing titles as you can get.

Just popped in here to say....holy shit, at least have 'going away' lunch with your CHILDHOOD FRIEND that you've been partied with all this time before you leave, moron....and maybe she'll tell you something that could've saved us from the rest of this manga...

I'm more confused about that fact that it has the suggestive tag. The actual webnovel devolved into practically erotica.

cgr

Dex-chan lover
Roland was constantly exploring Ellie's dungeon
crude much? Roland didn't mention sex even once
she had essentially backstabbed just like Roland in kicking him out.
not thinking he is qualified for their elite adventurer party =/= backstabbing.

for all he knows, Elle could have other reasons for agreeing with Roland's decision to kick him and she would have told him at lunch - like maybe she truly thinks MC is more qualified for another job other than adventurer- like a guard for nobility/royalty.

Also, despite Roland being a (lying) douche, he never actually stated Elle personally hates him/doesn't think of him as a friend, so if MC assumed Roland was 100% truthful, the most likely conclusion was that she was going to properly say goodbye at lunch, maybe even give some parting gifts.

Dex-chan lover
"we don't need a tank"

famous last words of MMO guild before they face an actual boss. I get this dude just wants to kick out MC and have the friend to himself (lol), but at least pretend to have a replacement instead of making some D-level guild mistake like this.

Is this a remake? I swear i've read a manga with similar mc class and starting plot before.
it's very similar to https://mangadex.org/title/1487ed38...-koibito-ni-tsuihou-sareta-senshi-no-mujikaku

MC is in s rank party with friend/potential lover, then jealous blonde "friend" steals her away and kicks MC out of the party. MC unlocks a rare skill then frees a slave (that's really only a slave in name. She's more or less just a partner that fell in love) that he can make OP and one-ups pretty boy on a bunch of missions.

diverges a bit since this MC is just doing one huge mission instead of a normal string of adventures, but it's bizarre how they blend together.

Dex-chan lover
It's pretty okay so far. Though I don't like how the MC didn't properly talk to the girl in the party to clear things up. The author shouldn't have given the MC the opportunity to talk to her cause it just resulted in such a stupidly forced miscommunication moment.

Users who are viewing this thread