Kachime ga Nai no wa Ore dake ka! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - My Big Mouth

Dex-chan lover
If the author either makes the boy get together with her or makes some shit where all 3 gets together, then this Will be the worst series to ever be created…

nevermind just looked at the raws and this series looks like its gonna be so fucking trash with a terrible ending

Dex-chan lover
yes, character growth!!! Though he and his big mouth is still gonna be a problem for a while lol

His father seems like a big @sshole, will we see him more or even redemption?

Dex-chan lover
Hate on the guy all you want, but bro was actually very mindful and not homophobic. Giving up a first love like that isnt easy, it really has to be shut down or a bigger love to appear and it seems this will go the second way based on the cover

Bro is just young, let him learn and grow

Aggregator gang
Bro first he redeems himself for his egotistic self but then bro suddenly fucking pulled the:
98uekpv0ma581.jpg

LIKE DUDE he is still in mad copium

Dex-chan lover
Eh it’s just better you give up now man, less pain that way.
The dude is the focused main character, so can't force him to disappear.
Delete the GL tag please
First must confirm if main girls, Chiaki and/or Ichigo are love with any girl and never love boy until the end.

But if you see authors other work... Only 1 out of many that has GL tag. And it's one shot So, expect the worst.

Also, the series are completed. So... Anyone can confirm GL are focus in this series? Spoil?

Dex-chan lover
If the author either makes the boy get together with her or makes some shit where all 3 gets together, then this Will be the worst series to ever be created…

nevermind just looked at the raws and this series looks like its gonna be so fucking trash with a terrible ending
spoil me. how terrible is terrible

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't call this work exactly yuri because it ain't it, but well whatever, mostly there because the female characters are lesbian, but the dude is still the mc and focus of the story, people like it or not lol, raws if someone wanna check out

and like ride123 said in the spoiler Ichigo end up alone, Chiaki ends up back with the ex wife and the dude end up with a girl introduced at the end of chapter 4 which is technically his fiancee, but the ending is pretty much a rushed timeskip

Double-page supporter
I wouldn't call this work exactly yuri because it ain't it, but well whatever, mostly there because the female characters are lesbian, but the dude is still the mc and focus of the story, people like it or not lol, raws if someone wanna check out

and like ride123 said in the spoiler Ichigo end up alone, Chiaki ends up back with the ex wife and the dude end up with a girl introduced at the end of chapter 4 which is technically his fiancee, but the ending is pretty much a rushed timeskip
Brah... I was thinking the guy would end up alone. Dropped

Dex-chan lover

Wow that’s even worse than I expected, and I had low expectations to begin with. Thanks for the spoiler.

Users who are viewing this thread