Kaeri no Kai o Hajimemasu.: Ijime Saiban Kaitei - Vol. 5 Ch. 21 - Choices

Double-page supporter
Joined
Jul 23, 2024
Messages
51
Idk if this is the intention but Tojo's form of revenge is by showing her former classmates that she's able to move on and use it as a fuel to be successful in life. Also like that Tojo hasn't lost the mojo and thought of the consequences that Kitami's revenge plan that will befall not just on her but also on her groupmates. If it affects her and her groupmate's carrer, then this revenge plan ain't worth it.

I do understand the hatred Kitami is feeling, those bullying can scar you for life however we're also seeing how self-destructive this revenge plan is. It's really interesting to see the difference in approach that Tojo and Kitami is taking.
Well, Tojo is living a good life as an idol with friends she cares about and career success, and Kitami can’t even sleep at night. It’s easy for Tojo to put it behind her and tell him not to do anything when she’s able to move on, but Kitami is still reliving the trauma every day.

What I’m surprised about is that Tojo just dropped it. Here’s Kitami clearly not doing well, and she doesn’t show him any concern or empathy at all, she basically just tells him to get lost. Maybe things would have been different if she’d reached out to him and tried to help him mentally.
 
Double-page supporter
Joined
Jul 23, 2024
Messages
51
Hot take: I think Kanzaki actually did realize at the end there that what she did was wrong. Yeah she did bad things and was a massive bitch. But I think she realized what she did was wrong by the end, and that was a sincere apology. I actually did feel bad for her by the end, even though she brought it on herself.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top