Kaerimichi - Oneshot

@kiraidesu I think that this sort of story that ends with the two characters leaving things stay the same is quite realistic. As much as reading is an escape from reality, it does still need to be realistic. In that sense, I think being afraid or anxious to reveal one's true feelings is quite normal.

pg 30, "I probably give you a call." -> "I probably will give you a call."

It's not sad ending. It's just hang up ending. I bet they will confess to each other by the time the blonde girl go to tokyo. When they distance will wider

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, after re-reading... Nothing changed. Need second chapter! I knew they'll be happy together! Thank you.

Dex-chan lover
Man that trope is so stupid ._. Her forgetting a promise making as near infants is one thing, but in response saying u love someone else and ruining every prospect of that relationship ever coming to fruition another ugh

Dex-chan lover
A lot of you say that manga authors hate communication, but I think in general people in real life are the same way, which is why so many marriages end up in divorce or both partners having to put up with each other.

This is especially true for high school aged cousins who would be committing incest if they get into a relationship. It's a melancholic ending, but that's how the cookie crumbles most of the time, and Murasakino loves writing about it. Let's just be glad that if they were to start dating, they aren't able to make babies lol.

Dex-chan lover
Afterward they both got involved in 20 volume worth of shoujo-manga-ish events with various guys while keep thinking the other girl isn't interested. Then 10 IRL years later, on the author's obscured personal blog, they give them a single page epilogue about one of them realizing "wait a minute, maybe, just maybe she's interested in me all this time".

Users who are viewing this thread