Please Go Home, Akutsu-san! - Ch. 172

Dex-chan lover
These two will be married with children before directly confessing at this rate.

Dex-chan lover
A glimpse to the past, and a portent to the future!

Mama Akutsu really worked hard to graduate so she could stay with Papa Akutsu! So now Riko will do the same with Ooyama!

That grandchild will be cute, I'm sure of it!

Dex-chan lover
she is beyond the mom's tsundereness! the only way she is having a baby that fast if oyama slipped and fell in her!

Power Uploader
Ooooh looord! You know what? No, I don't think so!
both have known that the other likes them for like 70 chapters and we're still at a stalemate, if things continue like this, we'll see them holding hands in another 150 chapters and maybe in 890 there will be a confession, so for a child I'd say that 1500 chapters still await us. at this point the progress is not made with the drop counter but with the atom counter.

Dex-chan lover
These two are gonna be married with children and still not have confessed to each other at this rate

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

"Congratulation, here r ur grandchildren"...
(OωO )...

Dex-chan lover
"Women should stay home and make babies. Preferably, manchild." - Chun, Master of Shinanju

Dex-chan lover
I enjoy that everything is out in the open (sorta)....but like give us that official shit ya know

Dex-chan lover
Make sure to use condoms to get one over on your mom Akutsu san
I hope Aketsu's friend (the one who is always dtf) will give her the "talk" about safety, birth control, condoms, the lot.
Japan is currently facing a huge population decline and low birthrate issues.
So no need for those stuff.

And all you have to say is "Do you want to end up like your mother? Shacked up with a baby after High School?"
And what's wrong with that, if they want to have one?

Why do people immediately assume that having a child early is a bad thing, when by nature the best and physically safest period for a woman to have children is during the age of 16-26, after which the pregnancy chances drops by a huge margin so does danger to her body while giving birth (giving birth at later age leaves a woman's body too weak for her whole life, while giving birth at the ideal time allows them to recover the lost strength).

And just remember, it is not nature, but society which had stigmatised early pregnancy.

Dex-chan lover
Ak5afa2.png

uh woops :ROFLMAO:

Dex-chan lover
The rest of Japan in the middle of a birthrate crisis, Meanwhile the Akutsu household is FLOURISHING

Users who are viewing this thread