Please Go Home, Akutsu-san! - Ch. 165

Dex-chan lover
Thinking that the hot scary yankee girl has been completely cock-tamed by the most unassuming guy into a lovey-dovey tsundere girlfriend must feel so wild for the classmates.
But if they knew that he did all that without even putting a single finger on her and that these two are the purest and most innocent dorks would be too much of a shock.

Dex-chan lover
Riko is the kind of girl that will still shout that everyone is getting it all wrong while holding her and Ooyama's child in her arms.
No, but you got it all wrong, I just found this kid and thought it would be funny to breast feed them, change their diapers, and overall raise them!

Dex-chan lover
literally just have her drop out, marry, and start having kids
you'd have to be insane to deny that's the only reasonable thing to do

Dex-chan lover
The author really loved them flip flop attitude. Bad characterization for a long time I can’t lie

Fed-Kun's army
This manga is especially bad with that lewd stuff! I mean, its unprotected handholding too! At least in a recent Frieren episode, the two youngsters held hands while dancing but one of them was wearing kit gloves. So at least they were using protection. But these two?!? Just... holding hands skin to skin! Its irresponsible on part of the mangaka... think of the message they're sending to children!

X-D j/k!
Ooyama simply has to take R E S P O N S I B I L I T Y

Users who are viewing this thread