Please Go Home, Akutsu-san! - Ch. 165

Dex-chan lover
7FMl3dV.png

:meguupog:

Dex-chan lover
Same, it's not about the destination it's about the journey xD
Yes, this is what a romcom tries to be ... the comedic timing is just great and why it works, in other series people just want the confession and dating forgetting or ignoring that will change the entire dynamic of their relationship and by extension the comedy.

Dex-chan lover
Ooyama finally being assertive for Riko's sake. If we had any more progress, there would've been R-18 moment between pages 5 & 6.

Double-page supporter
1st manga to read after the maintenance & got exposed to lewd handholding. What a great start to the day. Thanks for the chapter.
This manga is especially bad with that lewd stuff! I mean, its unprotected handholding too! At least in a recent Frieren episode, the two youngsters held hands while dancing but one of them was wearing kit gloves. So at least they were using protection. But these two?!? Just... holding hands skin to skin! Its irresponsible on part of the mangaka... think of the message they're sending to children!

X-D j/k!

Double-page supporter
man it's so funny how this dumb ecchi manga has the two protagonists with one of the best chemistry I've ever read
That's why I love this manga too...

Oyama and Akutsu's true love romance story: S-Level

Oyama and Akutsu's romantic intelligence: "There is now a level Zero" - Master Chifu, King Fu Panda.

Dex-chan lover
Well he is definitely getting practice done for when they inevitably have an unruly child together :kek:

Dex-chan lover
Just do it already

So many "That's so hot" in one chapter

The friends are both praying on her downfall and cheering for her

Users who are viewing this thread