Kaette Kudasai! Akutsu-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 67

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Dec 13, 2019
Messages
212
Nice pass Ooya-san !!
Also, thanks for these always on schedule TLs♡
 
Aggregator gang
Joined
Dec 9, 2018
Messages
2,305
Nice! Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 13, 2019
Messages
5,287
It's super effective!

I hope someone makes a doujin when Ooya accidentally lends a hentai manga instead. I wonder what the results are? 😏
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 13, 2018
Messages
672
Oh snap, that's beyond effective. Thats outright brain washing lmao
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Nov 8, 2018
Messages
401
@yeyo69

I really want to help them, and seriously I thiunk the only way for Riko to move forward, is for a rival to appear.

And I mean a rival intersted on Oyama is the deal, because we know that a Rival intersted in Riku would be dealt by Riku herself x'D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top