Kaette Kudasai! Akutsu-san - Vol. 7 Ch. 138

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for taking this series, Sho Habby. Hope you all doing well :bocchiwave:

Don't worry about time zones and release schedule. As long as you notified us, the reader (in the form of credit page, or discord announcement, or whatever) as the series goes, we are fine and happily waiting for it :thumbsup:

Dex-chan lover
As long as you guys don’t censor anything take all the time you need but if you do censor this then just drop this manga and find something better to do with you’re time

Dex-chan lover
Yay! There going on a trip together and we might actually get to see it! I haven't forgotten what happened with sports day.

Yet another manga I get to see excited chibi Marin at the end of. Yay!

Dex-chan lover
I salute iltrof and wish 'em a good life.

Also I repeat my comment from the previous scan, Akutsu-mama has a big booty.
I see you man of culture. Akutsu mom has got it going on ... meanwhile right beside her ... something happened. Did she only inherit the top half from Mom dukes. Maybe it's the shorts ... or maybe my memory is just bad.

Dex-chan lover
The guy who posted his chapter earlier might be looking for a group. He might be able to get it out faster for you guys

Thank you for the nice translation!!

Last edited:
Contributor
Take your time dude, it's totally fine to slow the production to increase the quality mmm...

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for not just a readable scan, but a well done one!

Dex-chan lover
God Speed group that picked this up o7, and don't submit to the DMCA if it ever happens, just play ignorant

Dex-chan lover
Ty for picking it up. Any delay is fine as your doing the work. I'm just glad I get to keep enjoying it

Users who are viewing this thread