Kaettekita Motoyuusha - Ch. 1.4 - unknown world (part - 4)

Group Leader
thanks to those who supported me, even after the bad translation, i got help from some of u guys, and made the translation a lil' better than before(i guess), still...
we're new and have lots to learn and improve, so please forgive us if its too bad, and point out the mistakes i did, directly on my account, i'll try improving and bringing you better translations...

Dex-chan lover
This is much better than the previous chapter, keep up the good work, you can do it!💪

Dex-chan lover
nani? what happened at the guild? I don't get it. He said he didn't make a report yet, but the receptionist is already thanking him for making a report? Why did she call him a hero?

Group Leader
@Nk9bjP4A the receptionist didn't call him the hero...., she said that the hero arrived to the town today...
that's why she doesn't have time to take their report, as every town where hero visits for the first time...
they, have an event where heroes rides a cart while standing on it, and townsfolk can see them, that's why, she can't miss that opportunity, and has to make preparations for the event,
like what to wear and all...

Group Leader
Hey guys!
We have a new community server, please come in and check us out.
https://discord.gg/4QmsmU
-KEnd, YamiMao Scans

Dex-chan lover
Well, he's a moron. You can't just willy-nilly using a reverse summoning circle to get you to another world!

It's like operating a Stargate. Get the Address wrong, and either A. Gate doesn't open or B. your about to die to a hostile environment.

He's lucky he didn't get it wrong. He just got sent to another planet with the same rules.

Users who are viewing this thread