Kaettekita Motoyuusha - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2 - unknown world (part two)

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your work. But I think you should try to get that Ryukatsu to be a proofreader as well. ;)

But until you do, I could offer some suggestions (it was really the lyrics thing that kicked me into motion, but I snagged a couple more that I felt were big enough to mention when I was already writing something)

Page 3 "immersion" should probably be "acceptance"

Page 6 "Heroe-sama" should probably be "Hero-sama" (or if it's her dialect then her further "Hero" should also be "Heroe"?)

Page 9 and 10 - Andagulia or Andalusia? (Probably the latter, but perhaps stick with one?)

Page 11 "lyrics" should probably be "writing" or "letters"

Page 13 "Recieve so nice words ka-chan is delighted" - "I'm delighted by such praise" or something like that maybe?

Dex-chan lover
Pretty questionable translation, hopefully it improves as you go or you find someone to help you with English. Whichever happens, I'll keep reading to see how things turn out with the story.

Dex-chan lover
@Sheruff6
nope, hero is another guy who has their own party. Girl is just a normal adventurer that our hero takes under his wing and turns her into a powerhouse, then they fuck.

Dex-chan lover
@Hollow7F
it is the same world but it has changed. Maybe it's 1000 years in the future? Maybe he is just on another continent? Point is something powerful recognized him.

I recommend to read the web novel, all confusion based on rushing the plot and bad translation will clear up.

Isekais always have questionable quality when the MC looks like a shota and more than half of the characters on the first chapter are cute girls already.

What's the point of translating with such a crappy english comprehension? It will just confuse and mislead readers. Might as ell guess what's happenening by looking at the raws.

Wow, that translation was trash. Welp, another manga i was interested in put into the not gonna read pile because of shit translations. Gets bigger every day.

Users who are viewing this thread