Kaettekita Motoyuusha - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
> Lorie was so beautiful in the colored covered page.
I decided now, i will meet her tonight for some friendly chit chat

> Well, MC's daydreaming of fooling around the beautiful girls he meet anywhere, is the same like me...
I constantly simulated on my brain how to live as husband and wife with that beautiful girls.... Hahahahaha
No fooling around in my case. Just dedication... yes, dedication....

😲🙄"andaluSia" or "andaluGia" ? that's the question ! 😵

and ...

😲"koru" or "yen" ? how many currencies are there in that world? 🤨

Dex-chan lover
flagging this for incorrect ch numbering. this is just simply ch1. if you're picking this i hope you don't repeat this mistake. there's no need to mark the part numbers if you're merging the ch as one unless when bits of the ch are missing (eg: "ch1 part 1-2" had part 3 been missing)

but i must commend you for having a better contrast than the previous version. in comparison, the older version of the color spread was overconstrasted. compare the panel on page 1 where MC says " i can finally go back"; you can see the net wall. the other group ver. had that hidden due to their contrast making the BG appear too dark

giphy.gif

@AlanAlanSteve @fiel

Actually it's fine to reupload, I don't even remember what was going on in the story anyways so it's better to read again if it's for better quality

@macarroiz actually now that i think about it, you make a fair point. thanks for calling me on that.

@fiel sorry for the second mention fiel, but pay no mind to my previous comment, now that I've went and compared the two groups, yours is much better quality.

Users who are viewing this thread