Kage no Eiyuu no Nichijou-tan - Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the scanlation

Edit: faceless grunt B just unwittingly picked a fight with the motherfucking hero, I wonder how this is going to play out…

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Web Novel Equivalent: Arc 3 Chapters 31 - 32 (parts of each, since the events were rearranged in the Manga)

Sorry for the late upload. The last few weeks have been busy for me, so I was unable to start working on this chapter until a few days ago.

In terms of pacing, the fight should end in the next chapter, leaving around 2 more chapters before the end of the Manga volume, as each volume so far has had 5 chapters. This leaves the question of if the entire series will end in this volume (as the novels did), or if the author will continue working on the manga afterwards.
it will most likely just finish there, I really doubt there will be a continuation beyond what the plot of the novel covers

Dex-chan lover
You just know that it's Flashback Time, followed by Proper Shounen Interminable Exposition..
#legit council member be fighting for his life thinking he boutta die but mc be like "nah fam"

Dex-chan lover
Tweight: Oh no, a big fireball! Anyway...

If Tweight really wanted to, he could have assassinated Vallen before anything even happened. But I guess we're letting the bad guys have fun at least.

Dex-chan lover
Tanks for the food

they still might be in in it together ... at least that's what i'm suspecting
Why would he go against his sister's wish? If he was the one that proposed the common course in the first place, if he had issues he would've just not done that... Tons of violence for a change of heart? Doubt

Dex-chan lover
This is among my top manga in the list of "OP black-ops character who defeated the demon king from behind the scene and now trying to have a normal life." Mostly because Tweight as a character that was consistences and did grow through school life experience.
Are there others mangas with this premise?

i remember something similar where main guy thought stealing panties of the guild leader was a way to demo his capability but that felt too stupid to read further

Dex-chan lover
Are there others mangas with this premise?

i remember something similar where main guy thought stealing panties of the guild leader was a way to demo his capability but that felt too stupid to read further
There is a few one but I don't recalled their names.
1. There was one that seems to get a few manga adaptations. That world had a rank system for the mages and he was rank 1. He was a child soldier for years until he wanted to leave. The authorities can't just let him go, so they put him in school as a teacher. The noble girls get uppity with him and ended up being his apprentice after loosing in the duel.
2. The more recent one... The MC was named Ars, an OP assassin of the dark guild who was put into school by his father figure as part of the plan to turn more legit. I stop reading not long after the MC start doing the deed with two classmates (sometimes in threesome), in order to increase the classmates mana pool.
There are a few more but I don't really recall them right now...

Dex-chan lover
If anyone's curious, the title of the manga carmozo is thinking of is probably:
Hazure Skill "Kage ga Usui" o Motsu Guild Shokuin ga, Jitsuha Densetsu no Ansatsusha.

The titles of the mangas that Kefrayba suggested are probably:
1. Saikyou no Mahoushi no Inton Keikaku (this is a novel series that has 2 manga adaptations)
2. Ouritsu Mahou Gakuen no Saikasei

Other manga with a similar premise:
1. Maken Tsukai no Moto Shounen Hei wa, Moto Teki Kanbu no Onee-san to Issho ni Ikitai
This manga follows a child soldier who joined the Hero's party, but was kicked out because "his methods were too brutal". After getting kicked out, he meets a former Demon General (an onee-san type character) who was also kicked out from the Demon King's Army for allowing the Hero's party to progress too much. After their initial reservations, they both realize that they no longer want anyhing to do with the war, so they decide to find a place to live together.
2. Oukoku no Saishuu Heiki, Rettousei to shite Kishi Gakuen e
While (admittedly) I haven't really read much of this, it shares a similar premise: guy hailed as the strongest secret weapon defeats a powerful demon, finds his life lacking, decides to attend school, is the strongest in the school, is treated as a bad student bcause of ranks, eventually rises to crush the arrogance of the nobles (I think).

Dex-chan lover
main guy thought stealing panties of the guild leader was a way to demo his capability but that felt too stupid to read further
Omg that was such a waste of braincells! Don't get me wrong I'm not someone who's getting triggerd by moderate fanservice or even boobarmours! But after he used skill "sexual harassment" and the guild leader being impressed by it...nah dude,I was out :dogkek:
@Kefrayba @Mordoth (Thanks for your work :wooow:)
https://mangadex.org/title/a58747fa...i-ni-soshite-musou-otoko-wa-kazoku-wo-tsukuru
https://mangadex.org/title/a21eab2d-781d-40b2-a666-7b2d72551927/akuninzura-shita-b-kyuu-boukensha
Those two are more or less sol with badass MC's
https://mangadex.org/title/3b999f4a...amono-no-afureru-genjitsu-sekai-wo-musou-suru
While this one is a quite interesting double isekai
But probably you know about those...

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Page 25: "My flames were severed?!"

Bro, check your subordinates: at least two of them got shot through the head

Users who are viewing this thread