Kage no Eiyuu no Nichijou-tan - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

WOW this is alive ! thank for translating ! I also hope it won't become a generic thing where OP MC does everything right and is always right.

Dex-chan lover
Boy: πŸ‘??
Girl:πŸ‘
Boy:πŸ‘‰πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘€πŸ˜πŸ˜“πŸ˜‹πŸ˜Ž

Dex-chan lover
These characters seem like 30-year olds pretending to be children. Then again, kids that grow up during war would probably be like this too.

Excellent, finally the third chapter ! I hope we will not wait another month to get the next one

I thought he would ended up in the Hero course anyway... but it's great to see he actually ended up in the Common course. The reason is both kinda hilarious and understandable. Habits are hard to break after all. Especially habits like that that was built for the sake of survival.

Fed-Kun's army
@a2d let's not get our hopes up now. Most of these end up like something off an assembly line of committee designed cookie cutters.

If it isn't generic we can be pleasantly surprised πŸ˜€

Couldn't they ask people, mc defeated during the exam, about his achievements, at least that boy with a staff could be an eyewitness? I know that not many people would bother themselves to do something like that for an unknown student and it is hard to survey all examinees, but that swordswoman teacher knew the truth and could have tried to do smth.
@Firemorfox I didn't see something really special about their behaviour, they are just quite calm and adequate.

Dex-chan lover
@GrayBypasser
>but that swordswoman teacher knew the truth and could have tried to do smth.

Umm, she did?
https://mangadex.org/chapter/1115494/15
https://mangadex.org/chapter/1115494/16

She tried talking to the others, but at the end of the day she is a single voice in a crowd and without proper proof they can't pass him for it.
(Heck they didn't even know he defeated 4 other people before that)

Also, even if that one kid testify....so what? It's a battle royale exam and obviously people of all quality will be here, what would just one examinee statement be? That he lost to another guy? The same line that would apply to 90% of the examinee (1000 or so entered, the course take 100)?

I always hope for something interesting in school discrimination, but I always end up disappointed.

However, I'm always down for a stupid OP MC

Dex-chan lover
I don't get it. If he wanted to live a normal life away from his past years of fighting, then why did he enroll in a combat school? Why didn't he enroll in an academic school, magic school, alchemy school, medical school instead?

(The author forces conflict to generate plot.)

I seem to remember several other manga with a similar story. The ice magician, the child soldier teacher/bodyguard, the student who's lived thousands of years goes to mage school, the student at the demon lord candidate school, the adopted human who attends the demon school.

Users who are viewing this thread