Kage no Eiyuu no Nichijou-tan

The story has some stereotypes but since it's the kind that I like I'm fine with it, but damn if that isn't the dumbest name I've ever heard for an MC. I mean, this is 13 year old's sonic OC name levels of stupid.

Dex-chan lover
Terraria Journey's End
the manga

cept its actually pretty meh
17 pages in dropped i like the art outfit designs the MCs look, color pages were pretty bangin
everythin that'd normally have me eatin isekai garbage
but obnoxious exposition to a character who understands the basic things
WITH NO FOREPLAY, didn't even try to massage it in there
-legit when i saw this girl jus sitting down, i thought to myself she's waiting to bombard us with a shit ton o exposition
sure enough she went on to talk at the MC doing jus that
and to shamelessly try and disguise this as something else asked the MC questions to get him in on it smh
then there's constantly hammering that these people KNOW that he killed the demon lord and oh its so tragic that most people won't know his work
over and over... its kinda jus annoying

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Group Leader
I just read chapter 1

-Manipulativ bitch on the way!
-Stereotypes!
-100% it has a Princess a Loli and another beauty making the naive, mentally 4year old MC following them, being a pussy b*tch

IsekaiLord OUT! Btw this is a 1star shit :)

Dex-chan lover
@IsekaiLord
I hate it that MangaDex is hiding your MDList from others by default. When I see a comment that goes contrary to majority's opinion but corresponds to my own, I always wonder if there is anything good from what the author of the comment is reading, but I'm too lazy to send the friend request.
I really hope MangaDex will implement a review feature combined with the ability to see the other reviews of a user. It always helps me to find a good novel on NovelUpdates.

I will just say this as master of fantasy stories this is gonna be shit story i feel it, for the following troupes they are setting up
1-protaginist gonna say he does not wanna stand out but then showes off his dick
2- there is always gonna be the doughboy noble boy who is the fantasy version of my dad works at nintendo
3- mc gonna say he does not care but he magically saves the day and adds milfs lolis tsunderes yanderes, the only good female character with a good backstory but somehow never gets the main lead and finally the love interest who had her whole family murdered in front of her.
4- mc gonna get a huge harem, be rich , become famous which completely contradicts his dream of being "normal" which is somehow always wrong and even though he can just ask one of his friends he doesn't because you do not need a plot.

I get it if this story does not care about the plot and just aims to be satisfying OK i get it,but it is clearly tring to make the plot more interesting

I love how he’s not hiding his power but just acting according to what he thinks will benefit him.

Magic sniper ❤️

It's not that generic, but yeah, I gave up on plots a long time ago. I'll just go enjoy the magic sniper story.

Thanks for the uploads

Dex-chan lover
how the hell is... somethin that happens within the first 10 pages marked as a spoiler
are you kidding me?
are you people drunk?

Fed-Kun's army
It's web novel is suprisingly really good imo. I'd recommend you to give a try but it's not translated anywhere so only option is machine translation so not the optimal

The first shot he fired from elbow height toward the guy's face and it intentionally whizzed by his cheek... there was a crowd behind him...

This manga is so "not original" that every panel i read feels like I've already read it in another manga. The OP MC that is so young that it's not even logical. The emphasis on "i want to be a normal boy" that is pushed way too far. The academy. The cute classmates. The REALLY dumb male friend that everybody despises. The "Bully" and his group who is going to get his ass kicked later on (i can already predict that). And most definitely "his old life is coming back to haunt him" that will kick in later on and he'll have to face powerful opponents while keeping it a secret from everyone because "he only wants to be a normal boy".

EDIT: Just got to the part where the "Bully" is getting his ass kicked. Lol.

This is not good. A character has a personality this mc's personality is OP characters trying to hide their power. This desire to not stand out just kills any chance at character development that the premise might have given.

Fed-Kun's army
People really have high expectations from a manga that clearly has the same setting as many others. It baffles me how many people still complain about this.
@Christopher yeah that's what I thought too... but I'm just going to think that the bullet spell has a shorter range and he also modified it so that it won't go beyond the target.

(To make the reading more fun, since it should, I usually make up explanations for myself so that the story is more coherent. Since with stories like these, plot holes probably won't be explained too much so I'm free to fill-in the blanks with easy fixes that won't go too far from the story. Remember if you're not having fun with entertainment then you should probably re-think your actions/choices.)

Users who are viewing this thread