Kage no Eiyuu no Nichijou-tan

generic, yeah

but my taste is so simple that when the "close acquaintance" told MC that she thinks of him as a lil bro i went "aww"

it's a little overrated but it's at least better than some of the other ones with this theme as the mc isn't ridiculously stupid dense

Dex-chan lover
*People complaining about this one being too highly rated and being generic*
Me: "Isnt that what happens 99% of the times? Whats there to complain about? Arent you already used to it or do you really think all the other generic shit you read deserve those ratings?"

Ok the parts of the kiss was at perfect time...story line is good...just keep this type of plot up...👍👍.

Why do people still trust the ratings? They are opinions, not facts.
Oh... ah... yeah, people nowadays kinda go nuts when they see an opinion who isn't like theirs.
Welp, who cares. I see some tag I don't like, I don't read it. I see some development I dislike, I drop it. Izzzzi. No need to cry here.

10x better than all the other "op military man goes to school"
Doesn't have a harem that just falls into his lap
Actually has some common sense
Isn't extremely childish
Acts like a legitimate human. The advances in the 6th chapter were godly.

Overall if you don't like this style, don't read it. But just know you are missing out on something that isn't extremely generic

I'm going to be honest. How are you going to give something a rating with <5 chapters out. Of course, the first part is "generic." That's every single book with a beginning. Tell me the beginning of Harry Potter isn't generic. Kid grows up regularly and finds that he's destined to do incredible things. People deadass have the attention span of a goldfish and then act like their opinion is godlike.

bruh why are the comments in this manga so shit... this is probably the best "op military mc goes to school" manga that you will ever find for quite a while

man just dont turn into cringe like second male lead or harem or shit plot because if it continue it can pretty much get animated if plot is good or more slice of life in fantasy but i like it as it is

Finally an OP MC that worked in the shadows who doesn't become a retarded dunce blushing at everything once he joins an academy lol

Cool concept, the characters and general setting are Uber cliche though. 7/10 u less author stops pandering to children

I think this concept similar with Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute!
Face and Shadow

Users who are viewing this thread