Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Ch. 49

Are saying he could have time traveled to the future while regressing to an infant state and straight into his mother's womb?
It's called reincarnation. I mean the classical one, the concept that existed long before the modern Jap culture.

Double-page supporter
It's called reincarnation. I mean the classical one, the concept that existed long before the modern Jap culture.
Sorry for the really late reply (been off Mangadex for some time and forgot this argument even existed), but anyway

Even so, the idea is still far-fetched, as it contradicts a lot of things. For one, an apocalyptic event isn't really enough to turn the world back into a medieval-like era. Its survivors should still retain knowledge about the (former) modern era and pass it on to their descendants. For the Shadow Garden, who's supposed to be very skilled in gathering information, to not have known about things like the usage of paper bills and the japanese language when such things should still be recorded in history disproves the idea of it being the same world.
It would make much more sense if it was simply that they were different worlds, instead of different time.

Group Leader
Sorry for the really late reply (been off Mangadex for some time and forgot this argument even existed), but anyway

Even so, the idea is still far-fetched, as it contradicts a lot of things. For one, an apocalyptic event isn't really enough to turn the world back into a medieval-like era. Its survivors should still retain knowledge about the (former) modern era and pass it on to their descendants. For the Shadow Garden, who's supposed to be very skilled in gathering information, to not have known about things like the usage of paper bills and the japanese language when such things should still be recorded in history disproves the idea of it being the same world.
It would make much more sense if it was simply that they were different worlds, instead of different time.
An apocalypse resetting the world back to the stone era is quite a common setting (at least in manga). Extreme heat and extreme cold destroys all kinds of digital records and books. Humans are driven into caves and underground, and only a select few would survive due to food and medicine shortage. By the time nature returns to a state where it is liveable for humans, thousands of years would have passed and all the technologies would have been lost with time.

Double-page supporter
An apocalypse resetting the world back to the stone era is quite a common setting (at least in manga). Extreme heat and extreme cold destroys all kinds of digital records and books. Humans are driven into caves and underground, and only a select few would survive due to food and medicine shortage. By the time nature returns to a state where it is liveable for humans, thousands of years would have passed and all the technologies would have been lost with time.
That'll be have to be a lot larger scale of disaster than the one caused by Diabolos. Which is what they were speculating to be the cause of the degradation of Earth's civilizations. And if something like that did happen even before Diabolos, then stories regarding that will have to outfame Diabolos's.

Aggregator gang
i finished the anime, so i went here to read the manga and finally caught up, man the artstyle here looks much better

also i'm so happy to see him back in Japan lmao

Dex-chan lover
"It all started 3 years ago".
Did Cid's sheer willpower and desire to be an Eminence in Shadow open a rift in space-time, plunging Earth in the Apocalypse to usher magic in?

Users who are viewing this thread