Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute! - Ch. 65

Group Leader
where did he get so many pens though?
and he even uses the "Noble Phantasm" shout :meguupog:
The pens were made of his slime shadow suit, that's why they were melting into him when he "transormed" into Shadow.

Noble phantasm is a reference that the translator added just because, there is no reference to Fate in the original text, which just says Zetsugi (special move).
Fan translations of the novel got it right (or just didn't want to be creative at the expense of a correct translation).

Did MC just copied and improved the skill that took the strongest swordman of the past thousands of years of training with a glance ? This is not even talent anymore, MC is basically a hack.

I believe that even without others help MC can just use magic to make himself immortal easily.
In chapter 61, I interpreted Cid's dialogue that he can't make his life immortal either (but he can extend his life longer)
https://mangadex.org/chapter/5945af98-065b-4438-9af2-25456da2f050/12

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

Typos & edit suggestions: @dexec
  • p5 I will lend my aid -> I will lend you my aid
  • p6 That's why, you -> That's why you
  • p7 Heed to my call -> Heed my call
  • p8 I've read it in some books -> I've read about it in some books
  • p8 a demon sword held by the strongest swordsman before -> a demon sword which the strongest swordsman used to wield
  • p13 But swords are all about time -> But swordsmanship is all about time
  • p20 fountain of pens -> fountain pens
  • p28 As someone who have spent -> As someone who has spent
  • p30 His real body is completely erasing its presence, and slashed Shadow. -> His real body completely erased its presence, and slashed Shadow.
  • p31 imposter -> impostor
  • p36 there's still more way above -> there's still way more above
  • p36 When you say you see a pinnacle yourself... that's when you stopped walking. -> When you said you saw a pinnacle yourself... that's when you stopped walking. // When you say you see a pinnacle yourself... that's when you've stopped walking.

It's just a game of guessing what atomic bullshit he gonna pulls off each chapter at this point and im loving it

Dex-chan lover
"The path you walk does not lead to the summit of a mountain, but something like a bottomless ocean.

The greater your mastery the more apparent the infinite depths become."
Vaping Duck strikes again.

Dex-chan lover
In chapter 61, I interpreted Cid's dialogue that he can't make his life immortal either (but he can extend his life longer)
https://mangadex.org/chapter/5945af98-065b-4438-9af2-25456da2f050/12
Yeah, the point is he can extend his lifespan up to 300 - 600 years old already. And you need to know that he only learn to use mana for 16 years ( self-taught at that ). Give him several decades to learn and improve, the possibility of him achieving immortality on his own is almost guaranteed.

Users who are viewing this thread