Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute! Master of Garden ~Shichikage Retsuden~ - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Interesting that they are making an manga adaption of the seven shadows before Shadow Garden became the behemoth that it is now. Never played the gacha game so I would assume the stories are going to be taken from there. It will take some time to get use to the art but I hope the humor will still be there in the future chapters. Can't wait to see Beta & Epsilon bickering as they grow up. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
So if the truth is ever relieved who would be more surprised?

Sid that everything he "made up" was actually real or the girls that he was actually roleplaying and rolling nat 20+ on bluffs the whole time?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter

So yeah, i suppose that this manga is going to adapt all the story stuff that is available in the gacha game (since they advertise it in the color double spread), since author mentioned being involved and supervising that game, with it having stuff he couldn't fit in the volumes sorta working as a gap filling lol (i think it was in vol.5 or 6 afterword), so hopefully we get to Victoria backstory

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Comparing the art between this and the other adaptation it’s interesting how giving the default self-insert mc-kun a 30% more detailed face and various new expressions substantially diminishes the cringe of an Isekai manga.
That's wild, brother. How is Cid a self insert when he acts the way he does. He may act the mob but he certainly doesn't have no emotions or traits for someone to easily self insert.

Dex-chan lover
This series adapts the gacha game story which shows how Shadow Garden establishes itself in that time skip after the 7 girls said goodbye to Cid. This will mainly be in the 7 girl's perspective with occasional showings of Cid.

Dex-chan lover
“Even we have trouble reading Gamma’s attacks”

So in the spin off it is gonna be “sasuga Gamma” instead, though tbf, she is actually very smart.

Fed-Kun's army
the side story we wouldn't ask for. I hope the author won't milk this series releasing many unnecessary spin-off, just like the slime author.
This is just the "Seven Shadow Chronicles" campaign from the Mobile game. Its actually quite good and contains a lot of information about characters, Shadow Garden and the world we wouldn't get otherwise. I'd recommend reading it if you're a fan of the main series.

Users who are viewing this thread