Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute! Master of Garden ~Shichikage Retsuden~ - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
That's wild, brother. How is Cid a self insert when he acts the way he does. He may act the mob but he certainly doesn't have no emotions or traits for someone to easily self insert.
bruh he’s an overpowered chuuni japanese kid in a fantasy world a step above a faceless outline that says (You).

So yeah, i suppose that this manga is going to adapt all the story stuff that is available in the gacha game
I'm interested if the game is considered canon or not. I like Iris from the game, she seems very different from the manga and light novel to me, especially in terms of her relationship with Cid. Sometimes it even feels like a romantic relationship. And would this manga be considered canon?

I'm interested if the game is considered canon or not. I like Iris from the game, she seems very different from the manga and light novel to me, especially in terms of her relationship with Cid. Sometimes it even feels like a romantic relationship. And would this manga be considered canon?
Only parts of the game are canon, with only the Seven Shade Chronicles and some auxiliary chapter events like TruthSeekers or Rose of Garden being canon. Everything else isn’t considered canon

Dex-chan lover
the side story we wouldn't ask for. I hope the author won't milk this series releasing many unnecessary spin-off, just like the slime author.
well they already made a gacha game that has so many spin off stories/details that even the novel couldn't have

Dex-chan lover
The spin off we didn't knew we wanted but needed!

Baby shadows go!

Dex-chan lover
If this is base on the game we might see the epic fight between Cid and the Mist Dragon
latest

Dex-chan lover
wait... I didn't know the 7 shade has a personal weapon
they explained it in the novel and the gacha game.
they were all trained by Cid to use sword and basic martial arts, but after experiencing more battle they tend to have a preference towards other weapons. (and since those are slime, they can change it's form whenever).

Dex-chan lover
I do wonder if Cid is unknowingly rewriting reality with his schizo roleplay, or if he is impossibly lucky and his bullshit just "happens" to actually be the truth.

Double-page supporter
Comparing the art between this and the other adaptation it’s interesting how giving the default self-insert mc-kun a 30% more detailed face and various new expressions substantially diminishes the cringe of an Isekai manga.
self-insert? how is a psychopath who never questions any of the killing he does, a self-insert?

In the second to last frame, they say "and we hunt in the shadows". I thought it was supposed to be "we hunt the shadows"?

Users who are viewing this thread