Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Pg 5 goddamn now he's crossedover from JoJo and Fist of the Northstar

There's only so far you can get with that kind of BS, I mean, it's good for developing their interaction comfortably, and eventually it'll turn to be kinda true because of plot reasons, but still, if it didn't turn to be true, what'll he do when they're 20 some and no cult appears anywhere or she gets too serious with a minor group that doesn't do more that swindling? Like, all good on killing killers, but if your elf friend starts making a bloodbath midcity of a group of lowlives just because of the crooked views you fabricated, things will get fucky. . . And aside from all that, it'd be kinda hilarious to see him explain to somebody that he just wants to be that because it looks cool, I guess they don't have the term "chuuni" there, but he could coin it.
Still very fun so far.
Thanks a lot for the hard work Biamam, I seem to not be able to get in your page, dunno why, looked around for an answer and can't find anything, hope all's good.

Fed-Kun's army
MC suffered from delusional grandiose? did i say that right? anyway delusional....please send help before he hurt others and himself lol

Fed-Kun's army
Yo, let's be honest. This was a SUPERB first chapter. It's silly, intense, and the OP is literally living in his own fantasy world and making it happen. I love it.

"FAKE IT TILL YOU MAKE IT"

Aggregator gang
Uh, This is, where the author/translator know how to emphasize the word "Protagonist" doing some un-protagonist things

Aggregator gang
.......I think this guy has a really urgent need of going to Machio san's gym (the guy from the dumbbell manga that teaches how to muscle train) for some training on how to make it look like you don't have muscles when wearing clothes. He looks just so....wrong.

Aggregator gang
I wonder....what would happen if this guy met megumin from konosuba...? I get the feeling the world would end up being destroyed instead 😂😂🤣🤣

Double-page supporter
At first I thought it was bizar how huge he was? lol

Then he had me at " woo fucking woo"

and while he was telling that story, I thought, that has to be BS, no way he knows all that shit. And did turn out he was just BSing. AS to why ? I dont know, he got her from just saving her life alraedy. Maybe he just wanted to sate his inner Chuunibyou ?.
Not agaisnt him playing weak ass, while hes actually strong. I like those kinda characters.

So yeah, feels like I can give this Isekia a chance. Has an interesting mix so far. Truck-kun didnt disappoint either. He doesnt mind if the come willingly ^_~

Aggregator gang
If the translator didn't meme the translation up, this must be the most happy go lucky story in the isekai genre I've ever read.

I would laugh if it turned out that there was a cult that was planning on reviving a demon and he just simply learns about it later on after collecting a larger following and happens to let it slip that he had just made all that up

Group Leader
@Vaishakh01 Yeah, he thought he found a new playmate for his "massive worldwide conspiracy" live action role-playing game.

@Velsy The two of them are literally just 10-year-old children. He thinks they are both just playing a fun little game while training to become stronger.

Users who are viewing this thread