Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
WHEN CHUNNIS ATTACK!

rYpfGz9l.jpg

a family of spellsword eh? I was always trying to be a spellsword in Skyrim then somehow I become a master archer

Dex-chan lover
@Wrex Magic in vanilla Skyrim was pretty terrible, that's probably why. I needed enough mods to make magic damn near unrecognizable before I really enjoyed using it. A lot of those mods made the whole spellsword thing work pretty well. Adding magic to archery was another thing a lot of them did so that was cool too.

Dex-chan lover
... okay we know people gettin g hit by truck-kun because they saved people or by accident but running straight at him is new.

Dex-chan lover
pretty sure the whole story is about MC's hallucination after continuously hitting his head

Aggregator gang
MC is THICC BOI DAMN, HE THICC

Then he becomes a deranged lunatic who bangs his head on trees and jumps into truck-kun lol

Also MC is crazy is shit I love it lol

Dex-chan lover
This guy has passed the point of being Chuuni and turned straight crazy...

Dex-chan lover
@Izayoi98 just finished the first chapter and i had the exact same thought.
extra points if they are the ones who control the church religion too.

Edit:i have read the other 5 now too, i am not disappointed.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@chendu
Fk. I wanted to say that.

Really though, this guy screams chuuni with every fiber in his body.

I like how during the bandit subjugation, there were regular reminders that we were looking at the protagonist. WHO F*CKIN' HOO

@Exdeeh It's played as a joke here so it's not said outright, but Cid has tremendous control over magic due to his obsession with practicing it. The reason that the "possession" or the rotting of the body happens to the descendants of the heroes is that their body can't control the excessive magic that were manifesting due to their lineage. Because of this, when Cid is able to normalize their magic, the shadow garden members turn out much more powerful than the average person. His control of magic is so fine that he
boosts his magic efficiency making him stronger than people with higher magic than him and a reason to as to why he hates mindless wielding of magic and the demonic boosts of borrowed magic that is common with the diabolos cult, withhold then suddenly push out his magic, enough to break magic seals and release enormous power output.. I am taepodong!, make his magic so fine that he can make it unnoticeable and bypass magic seals altogether, control the magic in the body on specific areas to a point
(seriously heavy spoiler)
that he can use it to restart a heart.

Users who are viewing this thread