Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

FINALLY OMGG! did not expect to get a manga adaption this early yeahhhh.

It's a pretty good adaption. Though they skipped a lot of the protagonist's monologue which emphasized the misunderstanding better

Dex-chan lover
The novel is one of my favorites, highly recommended if you like dumb comedy. Looking forward to this one a lot

Dex-chan lover
Frckin' hell !! This is one hell of a nutjob but it's pretty awesome~!!!!

@Vaio4

Spoiler warning though not really that bad, 'cuz you'll be able to reach that conclusion in at most 3 chapters. But a spoiler nevertheless.
Bullseye. Damn, every bullshit that he spouts is fact. About every f*cking thing, he's damn right and everyone from Secret Garden blindly believes in him, but he himself thinks that everyone is a chuuni like him and is helping him creating the best setting. He doesn't believe what he said :v haha... But this is that kind of story. Aaaand the misunderstandings go on. Enjoy it.
The thing that I like to do is try to guess how things are gonna happen, 'cuz in the novel, MC likes to speak in "riddles" and be vague, so I kinda try to guess, what is something, how it will go and what will be the outcoming.

Holy shit this is really aswesome!!!!! MC IS ?.XD but it will be hard to convince all “possessions” that the church is a demon cult.

i highly recommend everyone to read the novel version too. i think it's funnier if you understand whats going on

Dex-chan lover
YASSS!!! That story is going to become true!!! And Truck-kun is indeed magic!!! You don't have anything have more magic than truck-kun!!
And how does a man who had that big of a body stay a mob in school???!!! The eff!!!!

Dex-chan lover
So why is it "eminence in the shadows" and not just "power in the shadows"? Did they use a term that translates to "eminence" in the original language or did the TL just felt "eminence" was better than "power"?

Users who are viewing this thread