Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

So glad to see the epic ness that is this cringy chuunibyou in manga form, and it doesn’t seem to disappoint.
A little faster than the WN but the important stuff is all there.

That's what I have been telling people, gdammit! Truck-kun will guide you to magic! But they never listened.
btw, is the manga or WN better, I read both so I wanna know where to start

Double-page supporter
So many pointy eared hotties in this, I'm so happy~

Edit: His obsession with the concept of magic is more powerful than mine, very admirable.

2nd Edit: His rotten soul is also very relatable.

Group Leader
truck-kun failed in other country(in Korea) ??

later Truck-kun manipulated story( Car to Truck-kun) and get his target

Thanks for the Chapter.

Dex-chan lover
lol, his "made up" backstory is true, appearantly. I totally get that feel. Like, "ahh, I just made this up, but hot damn! it turned out to be true!" kind of thing.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn, what has this protagonist done to slime-kun?? First time any protagonist has ever willingly cover themselves in slime ?This guy's thoughts and actions are so dumb that they looped back to being genius.

Fed-Kun's army
So many things I imagined in the novel that are different from the manga...
First, I thought he killed himself beating his head against the tree :p not by the truck.
Second, the slime suit, I imagined it as a full body leotard with a mask. Well, in the beginning he didn't wear any mask...I think...
Third, the possessed girls, I imagined them as a black slimes, not the cute type slime, the gore type one with body parts inside and all.

Anyway, all this may be just due to my shitty memory XD I don't trust it at all XD
Maybe I will re-read the novel to confirm....naaaa, too much trouble :p

Eminence in shadow

magic magic magic magic magic magic magic magic magic magic magic magic magic magic magic magic magic magic magic magic magic magic magic magic magic magic magic magic magic magic

If ya wanna live, Show me yer valuables

It went "chingching"

We are Shadow Garden

This 2019 I will do workout every weekdays in the morning, and learn some card magic tricks to increase my strength and magic attributes... I'll probably start next week, need to watch anime and play some games first

Dex-chan lover
totally can't get enough of the cringe X"D

OwO)
oh and thanks for the chapter
it was delicious

Dex-chan lover
That moment when you thought you're a chuuni but turned out you're not a chuuni at all...

Group Leader
HAHAHAHAHA!!! This author knows his sh*t. Everyone in this story is perturbed!

I love it~ Give me more!!!!

Also, thank you very much for the translation!!!

?

Users who are viewing this thread