Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Double-page supporter
Swearing on the setting sun? He missed an opportunity to swear on the day's dying sun! He has much work left to do.

@kdrakari - "Oh shit, that's way better than what I had planned let's go with that."

HAH! Nicely put.

@unmellow
Relax. He is simply saying magic is an equalizer for obvious physical advantages males have. It should be obvious. Like having a firearm in real life or some types of martial arts. Don't have sand up your fanny.

MC : *says something chuuni*
Shadow Garden : note it down, note it down!!
The World : Yeah, whatever you say man..

Dex-chan lover
I like how they keep reminding us about the randomly thrown knife.

man, this is too good, the big as fuck teen, the reminding moments and all that shit make up turning real, this manga need a anime

Dex-chan lover
It seems he learned nothing of the diabolos cult and thinks he just killed a doped-up bandit.

I love how the story and everyone involved are actually really serious, but the MC is just bullshitting around :')

PoH

I don't know if I should love this or hate this.......

Group Leader
Fuck, every single time there is a new chapter, I end up reading this again and again, how can a manga be this good?

this is one of the best shounen iskaei manga i have read , no harems , no perverted mc just an amazing story and character we need an anime of this

Group Leader
This guy is just Ainz and King from OPM on steroid of comedy. Shit hilarious go his way lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread