Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 3 Ch. 10.1

hey guys, i wanna continue reading this on the LN/WN ver . anyone know which ch is this on LN/WN ?

Dex-chan lover
. . .he referred to that as Mob-fu that is fucking penultimate survival tactic that is like taking Meteor ultima Octo-slash Omni-slash and one wing angel to the face and walking out the other side fresh as a daisy

Fed-Kun's army
perfect actor ....
amazing...
and chapter 9 too super amazing move...

Dex-chan lover
MC just unironically went "HOW FUCKING DARE YOU TRY AND DIE FIRST! IT'S MY FUCKING JOB!".

Love it.

Dex-chan lover
@Okaariin
They are at the school because the machine that stops the magic does other things but it needs the controller which is the artefact the girl Cid gave chocolatte to is working on

Oh boy i still cant remember why i stopped reading the WN. The manga is going just like i imagined him do his mob moves. EPIC.

@Thndslz
You probably stopped reading the WN for the same reason i did. Put it simply it gets really really STUPID fast.
At first its funny as hell, and fun, but it gets majorly played out.
Then it becomes pointless, with no plot in sight.
He is either a complete idiot who has fate revolving around him like Haruhi, or the author tries really hard at making him look like an idiot.

But it gets old fast.
Its like Rugrats and Haruhi.
Whatever he fantasizes comes true, and he's a complete idiot of not using his followers to their full potential.

Of course I've listened to music and played out various scenarios in my head where I'm a OP badass, I mean who hasn't?

Users who are viewing this thread