Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 3 Ch. 10.1

................... ! how the fuck he was able to use his hand in the first place ?? to jump start his heart. i don't buy that "i was able to use lil magic to keep the blood flow to my brain" shit.

@Fenrire @VadjanD @vodspod i sure didn't expect answers/replies. put like that it can make sense.

I can’t believe he used the “forbidden technique”: 「ASSPULL」

Dex-chan lover
@kwendy : Remember that he's an Unreliable Narrator.

So what he described as just focusing magic to small area might actually (or rather, is very likely) to be something stupidly powerful from the view of others.

Case in point: I AM ATOMIC

Dex-chan lover
@WhimsiCat He was portrayed as strong and somehow creative in his use of magic before, but I don't remember anything about him being more knowledgable and intricate with it then "locals" to just outperform blocking. Even "damn, because of that I can't use my full power, but this isn't enough to stop me completely" would've worked better here.

Fed-Kun's army
@ljb72 "Only a lunatic would combine the legendary spell 'Asspull' with the forbidden secret 'Bullshit Ex Machina'!"

On the real though, I feel like this MC has completely forgotten that the point of all this was to stay hidden in the background.

Dex-chan lover
Absolute Mad Lad: the manga
God I can't wait for this to get animated

Dex-chan lover
@Petarda he just used magic to circulate his blood instead of his heart and held his breath. The rest of his body worked just fine. As long as the blood is getting where it needed to go he did not need his heart to beat. Controlling the arm is based on signals from the brain no need for the heart to be working, just like how people can blink a little while after having their head cut off until they no longer have blood running through their brain.

Dex-chan lover
omg I literally could not read it without laughing. I practically choked.

Users who are viewing this thread