Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Aggregator gang
I'm kinda torn with this chapter. The previous chapters felt great and the pacing was good, but in they cut a lot from the LN here, which I think was important.

Dex-chan lover
MC is very edgy, and the same thing can be said for his followers as well, but he gets things done.

Rather than edgy he is autistic and chuuni beyond all reason.
To the point its maddening how he is absolutely obvious to the world around him.

Group Leader
He's not really edgy he's simply truth to his desire and one hell of a chuuni. He's very oblivious to how the world work though.

Dex-chan lover
what an ungodly amount of obliviousness. He has a massive harem that he hasnt truly noticed and everything that he made up is true in this world. Maybe when the gods summoned him they gave him a story telling ability which will allow his roleplay to actually become truth.

This isn't edge, or at least not the cutting kind of edge, more like a feather... a feather blacker than the void... because that sounds dark n stuff. I enjoy the absurdity of it at least. =]

Wow they look so cool, Cid is no longer a chunni, more like a holy shet oscar winner

this is the manga version of "the room" it's so bad that it become good

i'm kinda impress

Users who are viewing this thread