Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Contributor
This and https://mangadex.org/title/29296/mahou-sonna-koto-yori-kinniku-da are both a lot of overpowered fun.

what is main plot of this manga? i though he wanted to live without atracting attention from the others and yet he creates this secret organization ? i mean doesnt that go againts his beliefs?

Double-page supporter
@Zergio200ism main plot is MC wanting to dominate the world and manipulate it like the head of a secret order like Illuminati, Templar (assassin's creed). And Diabolos cult has a similar objective rule the world with immortality (human sacrifices). Only one secret order may remain.

Dex-chan lover
This kid is like Ains + Lelouch. The meta commentary is what sells this series

Group Leader
Ahh mann
Reading this is like indulging in a thick chocolate fudge cake

Fed-Kun's army
MC's chuni is off the charts lmao 😂

it'd be funny to see a day if he saw his delusions actually being real 🤣

Dex-chan lover
I feel sorry for that slashed, yet still breathing guy. He didn't get cocked jet still ntr'd by an edgelord, that himself didn't even know, what he did. Well, as she wasn't even in love with him to begin with, you can't really call it ntr, but damn. Going from "I'm going to marry that guy, I guess." and " I try to talk myself into loving him." to "I'LL FUCKING MURDER YOU, if you pose a threat to the guy, I adore right now.", that's so sad. Poor dude. 🤣

Welp, on the other hand, (if he survives) he can be glad to have dodged that bullet. Think about it. MC simply introduced the concept of edge-chunism to this world. That's it. It has been those chicks, that jumped and leeched themselves at it. Those girls, as capable they became by training and under the guidance of MC, also are a bit bats.

Dex-chan lover
All the while, MC is playing this off just like a game of mob character, while unconsciously still being the MC.

Hey, great entrance.
"Behold, my arsenal of waifus"

Users who are viewing this thread