Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 4 Ch. 13

Alright, so i have to ask
Will this girl hates the shadows and become avenger or some thing ?

Aggregator gang
Omg he pretends to be murdered then returns with a new identity xD

Don't know if anyone mentioned it but he literally says they are shadow garden and that girl did still like who are they?

Dex-chan lover
Ahhh~~ I ded.

*appears again*

SIKE

> basically that.

The edge and badass of this is very entertaining, not too edgy and not too comedic, just the right blend of coffee.
this guy basically be making stories just to entertain his own idea of being a story mob.. while executing the story real time, but manage not to be a mob... for us, at least.. people are buying into it.

And.. the fact that this all started with him telling a "fake" (true) story to form some shadow group thingy which somehow ended up being legitimate.

Fed-Kun's army
@winchan There's a very good chnace that the MC is Delusional and that these coincidences regarding cult Diablo are not coincidences. After all, he made it up using the legends of the world. There's a chance that he discovered some real conspiracy, but then decided 'Nah that can't be.' and instead used it as a setting.

Besides that, the scene with him tearing out the pages is unironically cool. He did probably practice for it though.

Dex-chan lover
All this cool act become more hilarious when you know Cid practice them before lol

Dex-chan lover
@Rafaelrgm
He's constantly just a few misunderstandings away from* killing a bunch of real innocent people.

So are most paragon protagonists. "Misunderstanding" is a good plot tool, if used correctly, that can turn the whole story upside down. You can at least imagine this; "A Herotm went to kill demons, but as it turned out, the demons were actually innocent." That kind of plot is already a trope on its own.

As for my defense, Cid only kills people who have done misdeeds (thus far)
and people who have no control over themselves
. He tests his strengths on bandits and villains, heck, he even engages them in a conversation beforehand. So it's not a blind massacre.

@mister_nobody

So far he haven't killed innocent people, but the problem is that he has no qualms in doing so.

He Killed some people he thought were just acting out some kind of play to entertain him, they weren't, but that does not change the fact that he did believe so.

His problem is that he does not seem to have any morals, even a hero killing demons just to later find out they were doing something bad still believes in something.
Cid only believes in his own amusement and sees no problem in killing innocent people for that. If he had an alignment, it would be chaotic evil.

I keep reading and laughing, but he's still a crazy psycho.

Dex-chan lover
@Rafaelrgm
He has no qualms, sure, but he has no interest in it either.

As you said, he has no moral compass and only acts out of his chuuniness. This also means, if he doesn't find it cool or imposing, he has no reason to kill the innocents. His "play" is that he lurks in the shadows and hunts the shadows. So it's safe to assume that he won't intentionally harm them as long as they're not part of the "shadows" since it'll ruin his image of "Shadow-sama".

Dex-chan lover
@spandxltd

true, he's been practicing up all of his stunts ever since before he was reincarnated on this world.

It must've been his great wishes or longing to become an absolute badass of a mob that created (or matched) this world.
And the story must've been also ever since before he was reincarnated (.. However, I vaguely remember that he made it up on the spot when he was young and with his first encounter with his first 'servant' [or whatever he calls her]. might check that again some time)

If anything, this kinda powers up my inner chuuni hahaha

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation.
Please tell me that he is starting to get a clue.

Banned
Well yeah. His identity was kinda strongly hinted at all along.
But yeah... awkward time for pinky to pop into the room.

Users who are viewing this thread