Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 4 Ch. 15

Aggregator gang
@Sheratan dont worry neither does mc.
It's basically like this.
Mc is a hidden power fan boy. So he role play alot.
But is bull shit hits marks so well his underling discovers the hidden truth of history.
The people under him are all (turn in to blob) Victims. Cured by his method. And grew by learning to control the volatile magic.
All of them are girls. Because the males just straight up dies. While girls turn in to blob then get executed by the church.

So the shot happening is real while mc thinks they are all playing along.

Dex-chan lover
his sword of promised victory would surely destroy everything...

@Ryoto
that's because you're not trying hard enough

Dex-chan lover
@moGinsanity @Ryoto Nah, it simply is not possible. You need to find magic to do it, even mc figured it out despite being as dense as he is. Or, yknow, you could equip bear hands instead.

Fed-Kun's army
@Clipper She wanted to be checked out the same way she was checking him out. Him ignoring her hurt her pride, even worse when she was told that the sunrise was more beautiful than her. That reaction is about what you would expect, for better or worse.

Double-page supporter
@argo12
I like how Beta's wonderful boobage drives both Alexia and Epsilon batty.
Beta is adorable, quirky, and stacked. Best girl.

Dex-chan lover
I can't even pick my favorite part of this chapter, is just so full of great stuff!!! and it's kinda harem but leaving out all the bad things about the genre ... In short, this manga is great.
You took the words right out of my mouth. Indeed, this manga is great, in so many ways. Mostly the hilarious parts for me. It's very enjoyable.
I especially love the hotspring scene (almost) devoid of sexual tension here. Like it's normal for them and I love it.

This series needs like a konosuba type anime adaption, as in good animation and what not. This chapter had me dying.

OMG this series is hilarious. And for once, a clueless edgy MC doesn't piss me off, but instead entertains. What a treat.

Users who are viewing this thread