Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 4 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
Girl wasn't only staring at his PP the whole time, she was also trying to seduce him with suggestive body poses and failing hard Lmao

Dex-chan lover
if chunni makes japanese elitism fun, then so be it. i really enjoy this manga, after being forcefed how sanitary, hygenic and how much japanese are culinary masters, it's a good palette cleanse

Group Leader
The name of this should be "This nigga: The manga"

1401912399670.jpg

Aggregator gang
We've come a long way since the days of "whoo-fucking-hoo!" yet our protag is still relentlessly deluded!

Double-page supporter
I'm just imagining if Cid had some kind of mob-fu power that let him summon absolute trash by hiding his power level.

It would be so goddamn hilarious, but this is equally as awesome. I thought this manga would be full of chuuni stuff, but it's just a chuuni who actually has the power he pretends to have.

Honestly, this guy really reminds me of Grimnir from GBF; both of them act extra chuuni and both of them have powers on the "ridiculous" part of the power scale.

Double-page supporter
A few things.
-- Can sorta give Alexia some respect she wasnt the "kyaa pervert" type recation. Its more interesting she was flaunting her body while checking out his sword. I felt this chapter really gve her some positive points.
-- Witch of Ruin ? she looks hella cool! But if its a memory, then I guess she cant join his group (harem)? if shes a ghost then is possible.
-- Drill hair girl is really starting to become delusional.....I love it.. I am for her getting more crazy and insane ^_^. Need to be crazy to get with this MC.
-- What disappoints me about this manga. Is that he has 5 loyal girls to him, yet he has no clue what they are up too, nor does he show them any attention. I hope this gag ends soon, and he gets on board with what they are doing somewhat (becomes aware of it at least), if he continues to be oblivious through the whole manga, its just going to be annoying.. Its funny at first, but its time the joke ends.

-- lastly... I feel like the sister of his has become a forgotten character. I would of loved to see her join shadow garden, or at least come to learn his secret. She knows about her brothers habit of picking up stray elfs. They're not strangers. Need the brocon back in this story :/

Fed-Kun's army
@yuusiren
Well, she does spend a lot of time in Cid's pants.
The manga skipped a few minor details of the story here.

Dex-chan lover
I must say, Princess Alexia... why do you keep looking at his "pitiful" Excalibur with gazes foretelling me that You. are. In. Awe. Of its Magnificence? Hmmm?

Dex-chan lover
@Velsy
Yeah, I've been wishing for that "Clueless Cid" gag to end after finishing a major arc in the novel... Postponed reading it until he figures out everything is real

Dex-chan lover
Spoiler alert about the whole gag thing. Don't expect anything.
Cause it doesnt end. that's the whole point of this story. Cid stays the same through everything. Last chapter I read was 203 of the WN though, but I can bet he still acts the same regardless.

Aggregator gang
@Lolipop_Candy
You're the the one who used that boring joke again and again, I already know that reference but its fucking boring to use that joke again for silly reasons.
And I dont like that idioms when someone try to say that I dont get joke, I get what you mean, but its VERY IRRELEVANT with it so i give you this
#SPLAT

Users who are viewing this thread