Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 4 Ch. 15

The plan: blow wind into people's eye then change in 0.2 seconds, then present yourself as someone powerful

respect, they didn't plug their patreon (at the end) like they always do just to show the excalibur sightings.

Supporter
@LordJeff
@Syapaaye

I know, she's equal to him in power (or at last the nearest possible). I was saying this because I would find really funny if he battled a Demon King (or even Diabolo >.< )

At pg 8-9, i thought this excalibur reference was his D. Because if he was standing tall like that all the time in the hot springs in front of a woman, he must have loads of confidence. I believed him when he said if he unleashed his excalibur, her lands will be wasted and lead to ruin!
*wa-pack!*

Man, that Princess is thirsty

Good plan though, I’ll admit, if the summoning worked out. And definitely funny for the mob MC

Ive read all the LN updates, but hell yeah this manga is the BEST, it always amazes me

Dex-chan lover
Is the princess is his older sister? I don't quite remember

Aggregator gang
How sad, after he leaves the onsen, she also does the wa-pack thing with the towel and get saw, I wanted to see that

Dex-chan lover
@AAA1 no, they were “going out” because her fiancee annoyed her (he was a bad guy), they don’t get along. His sister has black hair.

@fari Well the powerful gust made them look away, he moves super fast so while dashing to the center if the arena he could transform.

Dex-chan lover
@AAA1 Oh, that’s the princess of the Oriana kingdom, a kingdom that likes art and despises swordplay so she is studying in Cid’s Kingdom. He “sacrificed” himself while playing the mob to save her before IIRC.

Dex-chan lover
@breizh oh.. okay. I don't quite remember who from that scene of that chapter. Thanks. His sister really is not white haired one

Dex-chan lover
Again this manga never fails to deliver. Damn it I wish the chapters were weekly 😭

If I want start reading the LN, what chapter would be the manga equivalent?

Dex-chan lover
Heh, that is indeed
The demon lord, if I remember. And she also falls for his chuuni ‘charm.’
Also friendly reminder that shipping anyone with him is pointless.

Users who are viewing this thread