Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 4 Ch. 15

Aggregator gang
@Lolipop_Candy
Not the same joke over and over again, he did it way a lot than you think.
Look at his body in his world, he is just like Tank from L4D but smarter, that kind of sets are just a breeze for him.
If I want to say, he is too strong that everybody just like a baby to him when it comes to combat. But in his daily life, he is really had severe 8th Grade Syndrome and didnt want to stand out personally not public

@argo12 I'm going to bet they will cut a good chunk of it. While I love the manga, it just skips a lot of good stuff that gives us so much more detail and character development of everyone.

I'm loving this series... but god damn is it tiring for the guy to be constantly in denial. It's at least bearable though, Unlike Overly Cautious.

She wants the
latest

Dex-chan lover
It's amazing how fine he is with people being murdered when he still thinks it's part of RP. Dude must have some wicked D&D sessions.

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes i just wonder if this guy has some Haruhi like powers, i mean everything he wants to happen happen. the most insane COINCIDENCE was when his sister(was it his sister?) was capured in the beginning he threw a knife at randoom on a map and said there is the hideout....AND IT WAS....how are the odds?

Fed-Kun's army
@LokiAsengott Its most likely he has similar abilities to Haruhi. I mean, he is basically bullshitting everything and yet fate, history, and circumstance bends to accommodate that bullshit

Dex-chan lover
Lol. And then when you find out Aurora
became the Demon King everyone is so afraid of, so he basically won against the 'big bad' already.

Users who are viewing this thread