Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute! - Vol. 5 Ch. 18

DUN DUN DUUUUUUN, I didn't even think much about the hints for the reveal where the source of power of the sanctuary was the hand and yet her memories were the ones repeating and repeating and the bald guy wanting her to do his bidding.

Also, epic OP reveal as well, that was one heck of a fight from the greatest hidden boss character, complete with him flexing on his survivability as a mob character.

I love how he's just bullshitting his way through the story and the world just rolls with whatever he cooks up.

Ponders if her real body would regenerate lost limbs or are we going to see Aurora make her armless entry?

Dex-chan lover
@argantho Novel readers actually don't have any expectation for real romance development to happen in this series. MC is the same as those bland dense harem protagonist who in the end get no partner. That's the only con of this series imo.

@Kazumaik No worry mate. She's called as best girl because reasons. Just keep reading for about 10 more chapters if not more 😉

Lol it took more longer in the LN to realize that Aurora is Diabolos

The plot is getting needlessly convoluted for something revolving around such an unappealing MC. Even FFF class trash hero MC is more appealing than this, even Naruto is more well-written, duck me, even Natsu from fairy tail had more depth than this moronic MC.

Banned
@Khannarc : Do please shut up, you irrelevant nobody. There are plenty of things out there actually worth complaining about without randoms like you adding needless noise by whining about what isn't.

Dex-chan lover
Is Cid ever going to have an "Oh, sh!t, all the BS I made up is actually real?!?" moment?
(That was rhetorical, no spoilers plz)

Also, is Cid pronounced "Sid" or "Kid"?

Aggregator gang
Ah crap, nice plot twist at the end there. I mean, I expected her to be the demon but I actually thought at the end of her disappearin maybe she wasn't.

Mc being aware of what actually going on? Not on your life. Guy just living in his own fantasy world inside the actual fantasy world but things will still work out in the end.

@kite722 lol right? We'll see if he ever realise that this all is actually real.

Users who are viewing this thread