Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 6 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
The only problem with this series is that it suffers so much with same face syndrome

I pray to god if this getting animated, I hope the MC would be voiced by Jun Fukuyama because the MC is really just a copy of Lelouch but with extra HAMMINESS, SMUG, and a hella lot of PLANNING

Double-page supporter
@Seraphus

IDK based on what I can infer from your comment so far, If someone like you can play Piano then so can the MC

GOTTEM

ROSE BOUTTA JOIN SHADOW GARDEN CAUSE SHE ALSO HAS THE DEMONIC MARK?
POGGGERRSSSSSS

Holy Fckkk?This is the most unbelievable shit ive ever seen in my whooolllee duckin life well rhis is probably the next shadow garden member(sid is the most chuunibiyou mc ive ever seen and because of it he is fuckin making harem of possesed hot girls,btw ill add the princess,brocon sister,and the other student just in case)

I already read the novel till the latest translated part. I know what happens next.... and yet I still can't wait for the next manga chapter every month.

One of the best Isekai I ever read.

Dex-chan lover
The fact the WN is still on hiatus makes me so damn sad.

Every time this pops up on MDex, I check, then get all sad again. But I can get the official LN on Amz now, so there's that!

And goddammit, this story is so epicly cheesy its fucking perfect.

I don't understand why this is rated so high, they repeat the same cliche tropes only this time they monologue about it. There's a few funny faces and witty jokes I'll give them that, but at the same time I don't even remember any of these characters (except for the funny man cid) and the plotline anymore. Plus the long releases on these chapters makes it even more forgettable.

Update: Judging from the comments looks like I have to be very chuuni to understand... oh well. Not my kind of thing so understandable from an outsider point of view.

@mildev she was cracking her neck and sneezing repeatedly trying to imitate cid, but then noticed everyone was looking at her for acting strange and ran away embarrassed

Fed-Kun's army
@Nyarlathotep99 oh, that explains a lot, then what follows is on page 19 where she cracks her neck like a dog learning a new trick.

it all makes sense now.

Dex-chan lover
@MelonReads his sister also got the marks but didn't join so,
but one can hope, since he came as the 'Shadow'

I guess you've read the light novel, a shame

Dex-chan lover
I caught up OTL
Now the million dollar question. Do I wanna go look up the LN/WN?
With the whole license thing, LNs are in general difficult to find. But the absolute majority of WNs are garbage. The authors are talentless writers, no matter how good the story; the difference between asian and western writing is fairly steep; and LN/WN fansubs tend to be bad, unlike manganime fansubs.
Ugh...

Users who are viewing this thread