Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 6 Ch. 22

Fed-Kun's army
@Agoo It was literally the first arc we had, his sister getting kidnapped and finding out she's a descendant of the hero.

"Thats just too stupid to be true!"
I agree with this one eyed bald man
But if you check reality its like when you thought people are stupid and people thought you stupid are real

Pretty sure he would be more than happy to be killed off with a name like that...

And... damn Cid, I thought you're just some random dude that could be pluck off anywhere in the world before. Then again... someone that admire to be a shadow so much they literally think of it with everything he does is normal.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
ahh right... I always cringe on this girls code name...

Fed-Kun's army
Page 29, was Rose supposed to say Beta? Shouldn't that be Natsume, since Beta is her code name in Shadow Garden, and Natsume is her famous author penname?

Dex-chan lover
That weight drop. 😂

I hope he's wearing a mask just because he thinks it fits the scenario.

Dex-chan lover
I listened to Moonlight Sonata while reading those scenes. I really enhances your reading experience.

Double-page supporter
Wait she knows beta ? Which girl was Beta ? the blackhair ? Yet she seems obvilious to the secret garden ? or is she not letting them know and hiding it from the other girl. ?

I really like the sis, a yandere bro-con is the best, so it kinda sucks shes getting no scenes or having her get set off :/

and lastly, as much as a harem would be fun, I kindad wish 1 or two knew about him just being "plain genius crazy", and loved him for it. Rather than thinking hes some mastermind. Kinda why misunderstanding mangas irritate me... alot. Cause they never get wrapped up. Just one or two knowing about him would be fine. :/

@Velsy
Do you even read the manga?
Beta is the short white hair elf girls with natural endowed body.
And are you talking about Epsilon?
Yes she is part of the Shadow Garden.
She is the Slime girls.

Dex-chan lover
So many important moments were skipped compared to the novel. There should be "some girl's friendship talk" happening between Beta (disguised as Natsume the author) and the Ojou-sama who called Sid with "pooch", before we see Rose wandering inside the sewer. Or maybe the manga will make a flashback for those moments in the next chapter instead.

Oh yeah, supposedly Rose should mention Natsume, not Beta, from whom she received that info.

Users who are viewing this thread