Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 6 Ch. 23

Double-page supporter
hahaha, that's a mood. time to reread the previous chapter and remember who all these characters are.

Aggregator gang
Bypassing troublesome situation for dummies

1. When faced a nagging and needy older sister.
< *Tactical Nod >

2. When having difficulties to understand what others say but too lazy to ask.
< *Tactical Nod >

Enough about the jokes. 😂 I still can't believe how brilliant MC performance in this chapter. Be it with Rose, her sister, or confronted the nobles. 🤣

Ah yes, the greatest mob technique, rhe Tactical Nod. Why I remember using it when my friend name someplace that I have never visited before

what will happened if shadow met geralt from the witcher?
they will use tactical nod together...

Dex-chan lover
I keep forgetting how crazy his sister is, lol.
Also, that comment makes me think Rose will be getting her own slime suit pretty soon. Wonder what her code name will be.

Aggregator gang
I love how he just fucks around uber hard every chapter. This poor girl is fighting for her life and he's over here tactically nodding at some bullshit lmao

The way he just nod but didnt know about the person of the topic are like me trying to pretend know that i know what people talking about some artist or someone famous that i didnt know very well
Im sorry for pretending but i have to since i dont know what to say 🙃

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, the good old tactical nod. We've all done that one at one point or another. Along with the short laugh or acknowledgement to something you didn't hear/understand.

Users who are viewing this thread