Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 6 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
Well just as a reminder, the first girl Rose is an exchange student and the student council president. Cid used his fight with her to show off a bunch of mob fu as well as took a hit during the terrorist attack to show off more. He later saved her from the terrorists as Shadow. The girl with Beta in the sewer Alexia is the princess. She had a fiancee who was a part of the cult and kidnapped her for a sacrifice or something, but was nuked by Shadow. The girl at the end is Iris, the older sister of Alexia.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter
Even shadow-sama can't handle the power of onee-chan i see🤭

@TetraSky Oh yeah, nodding or laughing and then finding out that they wanted you to answer a question, that you didn't hear, then you are being looked at like an idiot. It happens.

Double-page supporter
Thanks alot for the chapter mate....good shiet makes my day~!

Dex-chan lover
@GrayBypasser if they look at you like expecting an answer, then just pretend you've been thinking how to answer then say "no idea!" xD

Dex-chan lover
regarding Beatrix

she is Alpha's aunt, she have looking for Alpha for years. also they almost identical even with the age gap

Fed-Kun's army
Its kinda sad that i cant take this Manga seriously, the entire time i was reading i just kept laughing at how cringy Shadow was being since he does this shit for fun

Users who are viewing this thread