Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 6 Ch. 23

I love this series to pieces. The political intrigue is actually pretty layered and elaborate and yet this guy is the most foolish of them all.

Fed-Kun's army
How is crap isekais like Smartphone and Cheat Magician got an anime and not this glorious masterpiece? Will this title be just a mob behind all trash isekai?

Dex-chan lover
Cid's antics are great as usual, but I'm forming a theory. Basically I think the super smart, knows everything Shadow does exist... In Cid's subconscious. We understand that Cid's power is the real deal, he's no doubt the strongest character and we know for a fact that he obtained said power through sheer effort. Here's the thing, I think he also developed the smarts that Shadow displays for everyone. The reason why he's not Shadow all the time is for one reason, he still thinks he's grounded in reality. He still thinks that all of his fake, his fights are with nameless bandits, and that his happy subordinates are just indulging in his RPG just as he is. To support this, we see that he brought in stories, music, and even tech from our world and from his piano skills still being superior to his subordinates, this shows that Cid was a talented individual, even though he had weird fantasies. Here's the theory, because Cid feels grounded in reality, in his mind he creates the actual "Shadow". This subconscious Shadow has been directing Cid to do all of the super awesome things that his subordinates see. So when he picks a random spot where he thinks the cult hideout is, for Cid it was a random spot, but Shadow actually did deduced that location and nudged Cid's throw to that location. Each time Cid pretends that he's Shadow, the actual Shadow comes out and does his awesome thing.

Dex-chan lover
Lol I honestly forgot he had a sister, kinda weird that he still needs to pretend to suck up to her, but I guess thats part of the facade he wants to build up in his "persona"

*nods tactically

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, the first thing everyone learns to get by in adulthood life

T A C T I C A L N O D

*Headnod*

Dex-chan lover
I swear, some divine being is having a laugh during all this placing things like this in his path all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread