Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute! - Vol. 6 Ch. 25

@the_gremlin I think you got it wrong, he knows he's one of the most powerful people, what he doesn't realize, for whatever reason, is that the plot he randomly thought out, you know the conspiracies and shit, is actually happening and not just something his servants are doing for his own amusement.

Dex-chan lover
"So, this is the choice you've made?"

Yeah, I'm sure he ticked another couple of items from his "EPIC LINES TO SAY" list 😆

Group Leader
"So this is the choice you've made?"

Bruh, he prob didn't aven know what the hell is going on. 😂😂 Oh gosh I'm dying 😂😂

Fed-Kun's army
@the_gremlin no he doesn't and that's actually the point of this series him remaining oblivious to everything is what makes his antics to be super good, if he does realise it he might give up on it or lose interest in it. Cid was quite delusional in his previous earth life as well so it makes sense he will remain delusional about his chunnibyou in his next isekai life especially when now he has means to achieve his chunni dream. His chunni dream is rooted deep inside of him.
also disregard the other guy cid doesnt think of himself as the strongest in the world or anything. he thinks everyone is doing their own play (Chunni play) and he can bring his play as well.

It made me cringe so badly, but weirdly its the best cringe.

Edgy boi enters the limelight yet again. Well at least he can slash off another point in his bucket list.

Users who are viewing this thread