Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute! - Vol. 6 Ch. 25

Double-page supporter
Very good chapter, this manga must be one of if not the best dark hero manga out there! Too bad it's only monthly, but I understand that this quality can't be upkept otherwise...

@Dexie It's sid most likely, at least from my small knowledge of Spanish that is how c is pronounced there.

@Trov Yeah, Do-M Ketsuhat, so Super-masochist Asshat, what a name lmfao!

Dex-chan lover
This series is retard cool and fun, you don't need brain for it and if you are the "smart type" that want a plot with twist and turns this is not for you, this is to to turn off brain and laugh and then go ooooh! Like a fool

Dex-chan lover
On page 10 the oxymoronic use of "nameless" when naming him really bugged me. Not sure how accurate it is to the original but "titlelesss" would work better in English in my opinion.

Dex-chan lover
Even if he's only doing his own play, he's certainly got to the point where he can't show himself any more cool than that 😍

Dex-chan lover
I love this series so much...
He's such a freaking monster. He doesn't even have a cheat skill. It's skill, hard work (to the nth degree), ingenuity (slime gear is nuts), and a splash of insanity...the size of a tsunami.

Double-page supporter
very-sugoi-much-kawaii.jpg

Dex-chan lover
The audience certainly got what they paid for, and much more.

Users who are viewing this thread