Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute! - Vol. 6 Ch. 25

Double-page supporter
Every time a new chapter comes out, I read it a few times, then read some previous chapters again, just because how good they are.

@CoolGuy928 Thanks for telling me which chapter we at. Now to the rest, should I read from the beginning or start from ch84?

reu

Dex-chan lover
How can something be so chunibyo and yet so mindboggingly badass at the same time?

Dex-chan lover
i fucking bet that the author wanted or is going to put “i practiced that line for 20 years” or some bullshit like that

Fed-Kun's army
@popo53414
Killing her fiance would have been impossible. He's skilled enough in the sword to buy enough time for enough people to capture her. The only option she had was to kill her drugged mind controlled father and herself so that "Do-M" AKA 'super masochist'(what the word play of his name actually means) would cry like a bitch as his plans were ruined.

how do u pronounce cid, is it tsid, or tjid? or kid, or chad JUST LIKE THE ENDING OF THIS CHAPTER

I tried reading the ln but I can't apriciate the awesomeness of Cid making this lit entrance so I stop reading ln AHAHAHHAAHHA

Users who are viewing this thread