Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 6 Ch. 25

This guy is so sick HAHAHAHA! Always make me laugh damn. Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

dang y'know this series is popular when the anime got announced and a new chapter gets released. 700 frickin comments 😂

Its so funny how the cooler or more stylish the art and characters are the more hilarious it gets.

Watch out for the novel readers guys. Im one of them but I know how to shut the fuck up. I hope no one gets spoiled by anything to come.

WN is on hiatus as the LN was introduced. Story stays the same til the middle novels. Buy it in your region when available so we can continue
to have more anime/manga releases.

Group Leader
A month has too many days to have another chapter of this masterpiece.

@StLL Somewhere in volume 2. Take note that I've only read the WN, so I dont know where exactly It lines up.

Double-page supporter
@WindFlash Saitama is meant to have no style, only strength. This MC has so much chuuni style that he could flood the planet. Sure, he has strength too but it's style that makes him stand out.

wow, many new comments after new chapter uploaded, people forgot the story and need to go back to refresh their memory

Users who are viewing this thread