Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 7 Ch. 26

Lmaoooooo “If you run you are a thief......” literally the quote from that door gunner guy who shoots random farmers from chopper and called them VC in full metal jacket 😂💀💀💀

Well, she finally joined the shadow garden. Well, the thing that I like most about Rose is that
She won't even mind going against Shadow if it's for Cid. Lol. The only member of shadow garden that loves Cid not knowing that Cid is shadow.

Dex-chan lover
Kagenou is a reincarnated dude, who's pretending as normal dude, who's secretly another dude, who's pretending as a different regular dude, who's secretly a stylish thief slayer dude.

Double-page supporter
when he get call stylish thief slayer
his cringeness must go up through the roof

Fed-Kun's army
manga has caught up with official LN translation of volume 2. so from here on now its an uncharted territory of LN readers.

Dex-chan lover
Whatever god that makes these events happen must be having a blast just seeing that Chūnibyō fantasies come to life.

Group Leader
I bet he just wanna act cool by saying "don't lose sight of the true enemy" 🤣
But thanks to him my chuuni side is reawakening again after a long time :v

Aggregator gang
Interesting but will he show her his true face after she joins? I'm thinkin not because so far she has been a bit of a straightforward hot head, humble and noble but if that's all she is she comes across as not really a good keeper of secrets and might cause cid mob persona some trouble.

Double-page supporter
Like always, shadow is amazing and I'm ver happy seeing the tv anime announcement

Dex-chan lover
That could be a hot fight but princess cheapskate had to butt in. Anyway , mission passed. RESPECT+

Users who are viewing this thread