Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute

But isn't his team too independant ? I mean if i was in charge of an underground organization like that, i wouldnt let the minions recruit and act for the organization this freely

I know its just small details but like i said, they're way too independant. Look at what Beta did in the end of the japan arc. Thats just not something you without asling the leader

But isn't his team too independant ? I mean if i was in charge of an underground organization like that, i wouldnt let the minions recruit and act for the organization this freely
On the contrary. It is a sign of proper leadership to have them manage "work" without bothering with the details yourself too much. The job of a leader is managing "people", after all. To recognise the talented and diligent and get them to join you. To make sure their morale is good. Anything more than checking up on the progress of tasks or state of affairs and listening to what difficulties they have and redirecting them to where they can find help resolving them is just unnecessary mingling in their reponsibilities. That would cause them to loose trust in themselves and then morale is just plummeting. People need to feel that they are being trusted to do their jobs well to actually do them well.

i love how this manga has 6x the average comments on any mangas of the platform aside main commercial titles...
and it's either:
this is the most random bullshit clusterfuck i've even read
or
this is the most fantastic delusional fantasy ever

Guys you can make a story with a delusional, disconnected from reality MC that isnt purely fueled on Deus Ex Machina fuel and random events.
This series rating is ridiculuous.
There's no challenges, no narrative arcs, the side characters have no substance or are stereotypes (i'll take the beast girlS that litterally eat raw meat and compile the IQ of a dog as an example)
... and even when he completely sabotages everything it somehow goes back on it's rails like nothing happened.
And the bad guy is dead.

Basically the lad is the train from wallace and gromit when gromit grabs the rails from behind the train to slap them up front... circumventing the rail car paradox by doing a looping and german supplexing the guys who tied the people on the rails in a swift motion.

Visually it's below average.

HOW THE FUCK DOES THIS HAVE 12K 10 point ratings.

Ok, I got It, It isnt for your tates...
i love how this manga has 6x the average comments on any mangas of the platform aside main commercial titles...
and it's either:
or

Guys you can make a story with a delusional, disconnected from reality MC that isnt purely fueled on Deus Ex Machina fuel and random events.
There's no challenges, no narrative arcs, the side characters have no substance or are stereotypes (i'll take the beast girlS that litterally eat raw meat and compile the IQ of a dog as an example)
... and even when he completely sabotages everything it somehow goes back on it's rails like nothing happened.
And the bad guy is dead.

Basically the lad is the train from wallace and gromit when gromit grabs the rails from behind the train to slap them up front... circumventing the rail car paradox by doing a looping and german supplexing the guys who tied the people on the rails in a swift motion.

I lolled hard every charpter I read

and it's either:
or

And the bad guy is dead.

See that comedy tag? It's there for a reason.

and it's either:
or

And the bad guy is dead.

and it's either:
or

And the bad guy is dead.

HOW THE FUCK DOES THIS HAVE 12K 10 point ratings
The series is a parody and every chapter is made with the intention to make you go “wtf lmao”. If you are here for an insane story high stake battles then you will not get it.

Regarding why the series get multiple 10* ratings, it’s because the series is fun to the majority. I mean just look at one punch man. That series is literally just a visual bomb with literally 0 stakes because of how op Saitama is and tons of anime fan adore that series. This series is one punch man with more focus on comedy over art and action fights and it is working amazingly well.

The series is a parody and every chapter is made with the intention to make you go “wtf lmao”. If you are here for an insane story high stake battles then you will not get it.

Regarding why the series get multiple 10* ratings, it’s because the series is fun to the majority. I mean just look at one punch man. That series is literally just a visual bomb with literally 0 stakes because of how op Saitama is and tons of anime fan adore that series. This series is one punch man with more focus on comedy over art and action fights and it is working amazingly well.
I mean... The original One Punch Man webcomic by One has FAAAAR worse art than this. But it has become surprisingly popular, then Murata Yuusuke picked it up to transform it into a manga with top-rate art and the rest is history...
But yeah, this is much better than the original One Punch Man.

and it's either:
or

And the bad guy is dead.

Good thing this doesn't have the psychological tag but instead has the comedy tag!

To be fair, this manga I tried to read to read and it’s just, not good for me to be honest. It’s too ridiculous for me cause I always find myself in the position of awkward smiling at the manga pages.

He just made up the story about Diabolos cult spontenously on the spot just to convince that girl..... but lo and behold, he hits it right in the center out of nowhere.

Read the novel guys, its great. can't wait to read more of the manga, good art.
Since you’ve read the LN did the nashino girl or wtv get Rp or what happened cause I just watched the anime and it showed a clip but it didn’t show anything like that in the manga??

He just made up the story about Diabolos cult spontenously on the spot just to convince that girl..... but lo and behold, he hits it right in the center out of nowhere.

Read the novel guys, its great. can't wait to read more of the manga, good art.
How do I know when chapter 61 of manga comes out

I didnt understand why many people rated it on 9.1?

Maybe is not for me, and i think is just overrated garbage storyline of mc is too edge and annoying as f.

The story is not consistent and repeated on each arc with not any important meaning to story itself, is just throw an random thing related to japan and boom with self-corrected plot armor to mc speaking of bs no jutsu become reality.

On LN is more worse and i drop it quickly after jumped from vol 1-3 and dropped it quickly. And never comeback to read it again.

Is kind of shame to see this kind is easier to get popularity and have decent release date. But other series have "great background of the story" always quickly getting axed on manga/ln/wn or too short.

Aggregator gang
I didnt understand why many people rated it on 9.1?

Maybe is not for me, and i think is just overrated garbage storyline of mc is too edge and annoying as f.

The story is not consistent and repeated on each arc with not any important meaning to story itself, is just throw an random thing related to japan and boom with self-corrected plot armor to mc speaking of bs no jutsu become reality.

On LN is more worse and i drop it quickly after jumped from vol 1-3 and dropped it quickly. And never comeback to read it again.

Is kind of shame to see this kind is easier to get popularity and have decent release date. But other series have "great background of the story" always quickly getting axed on manga/ln/wn or too short.
You answered your own question. It's not for you ig? Many ppl like it tho, including me.

Users who are viewing this thread