Kage no Kyuuteimajutsushi

The strategies are pretty questionable and most wouldn’t work in real life lol. Either way its entertaining

I... couldn't read the second chapter... It's too much work editing the English in my head.

@Qwertymuuna as for the strategies, the only one I've seen is the "Blazing Bulls" strategy, but the general they mention was real, and that strategy was said to have helped him defeat the enemy. So it in fact worked.

Dex-chan lover
At this point I've just accepted that all adaptations are garbage. Not only are they based on shitty WN/LN's, but the authors seem to have no clue that comics are a different medium to books and changes have to be made when adapting one to the other. Every single one is just endless walls of text and characters standing around explaining shit. Takes no advantage of visual storytelling, not that it has a story to tell anyway.

Double-page supporter
At this point I've just accepted that all adaptations are garbage. Not only are they based on shitty WN/LN's, but the authors seem to have no clue that comics are a different medium to books and changes have to be made when adapting one to the other. Every single one is just endless walls of text and characters standing around explaining shit. Takes no advantage of visual storytelling, not that it has a story to tell anyway.
+1

Group Leader
Good news guys. Someone contacted me saying they are picking this series up but they will do from chapter 1. So we are officially dropping this...

Dex-chan lover
It's boring to read this. Lately I feel like using a long strip format is a better way to adapt a novel into a comic. It doesn't rely on text as much.

Dex-chan lover
The isekai shit seems completely unnecessary. Guess it's just mandatory now...

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Im getting a bit of Altina vibes from this. Well. Its never going to be half as good as Altina but that thing got axed.

ffs

Oh look, another "Rich money hoarding noble bad" in the beginning of the story. How many times will mangas use this tired and stretched trope? You could literally use a nigh infinite amount of other ways to make a noble bad, make them supporting the enemy kingdom, make them run a slave work factory, make them actively seditious, make them commit fraud or a ton of other things. But no, poor commoner good, rich noble hoard money bad.

It takes a real special author to make me drop a manga in the first few panels, but ya did it. Congratulations.

Lemme guess the future of this story.

Mc kun will teach the meaning of Japanese enlightenment thinking to these barbarians who even though they have a working civilization need to understand that they are dumber than mc kun. Also, there will be either a racist, classist or sexist noble/nobles that mc kun will defeat and show his virtue by extolling modern Japanese morals to. "All hail modern Japanese enlightenment thinking. These barbarians are so uncouth" the mc extolls from his hill of bodies and long list of crimes that he will never be punished for.

Users who are viewing this thread