Kageki no Kuni no Alice

There's a sequel to GA!!!!!! God damn this brings me back to my childhood. Thanks for scanlating <3

I read chapter two last time and I wished I can see natsume and mikab again.
Aaah, they finally appeared on chapter 4!!! I'm so happy!! Oh my, they even have paired ring too! Natsume is damn possessive, not like Mika minding it though.
I hope we can see more of them, of course as the story of thoma-sama unravels.
Thanks for scanlating this

The story is really messy and kind of dumb really. The whole acting thing is really cringeworthy and the plot itself with the whole prince this prince that is kind of stupid.

It was nice seeing Mikan and Natsume and some familiar faces again. I just wish the author would focus on the Alice academy and them trying to bring the Imai siblings back instead of this host of new characters with the personalities of wet rags.

I hope we will be able to read the last chapter soon! I am so grateful to all the translators out there who work so hard so that we can read our favorite mangas... We - who never conquered the Japanese language - would be lost without YOU. I would still be stuck at chapter 101 of Gakuen Alice (which is when the German translations stopped) if it weren't for you. THANK YOU!!

Thank you for uploading the last chapter ! Hope we can also see that short extra after this as I'm very curious ☺ i wish we could see more natsume and mikan too 🥰🥰

thank you for translating!!! this really brings me back!! i appreciate you guys!!

about the story: it’s cute and it’s really nice seeing some of the previous gakuen alice characters come back. the main characters of this sequel are two new characters that weren’t in gakuen alice (or didn’t appear often—i don’t remember too well). but
tbh it wasn’t that satisfying because there isn’t much on the imai siblings or the alice hunters. tbh this doesn’t feel like a sequel, more like a new story with a shared universe. i was really hoping for the imai siblings to be found tho!!

We’ll never find out happened to the Imai siblings 😔
I feel like Imai Shizuku is really Hotaru but her memories got manipulated. But that’s all a really loose theory

I hate the fact that Gakuen Alice left me feeling like there should have been more. I really loved this series and I keep wanting to know what is going to happen to these kids 🥺🥺🥺🥺

For anyone wondering about the Imai siblings:

[spoiler ] The epilogue of Gakuen Alice showed that the both of them are doing fine. They are currently residing in the 'presumably' sengoku era where Subaru is treated as a god due to his healing alice. They are also helping others who are stuck in time. The both of them returned to the present when Mikan and the others are 18 years old! The cast meets for a short time to take a picture but unfortunately, due to the punishment, they cannot stay in the present for a long time. [/spoiler]

holy sh-! I remembered being obsessed with GA when I was in grade school. And then got really disappointed with the ending that i just most probably tried to pretend that it never existed :))

Man. I finally finished this after so long 😵

I never got thru the main series, though its part of my childhood. I liked this for the crossdressing, which is a part of my childhood too 😂

SPOILER. The group will eventually find the siblings as shown in the Gakuen Alice Memorial Book.
However, clues of their current whereabouts were scattered in Kageki no Kuni no Alice.

Clue 1: The dream of Imai Shizuku. Prior to entering the Music School, she kept dreaming of a girl named “Imai Hotaru” that used to study in the academy. She later joined the music school to unravel the mysteries behind her dreams.

What is Shizuku’s role in the story? I think she will serve as a medium between the present and the time-space world. I don't think that she is the grown-up Hotaru despite having the same mannerism and personalities because she said that she and Hotaru are relatives. Also, Shizuku's character design is different from Hotaru's character design in the Gakuen Alice Memory Book.

Clue 2: The place where she gets the Alice Tools in the academy. Could it be a portal? Can the group use this to constantly communicate with the siblings? Who knows?! ^^

Clue 3: Hikari's role in finding Imai's. Recall that Natsume helped in testing Hikari's potential and resolution for joining Alice Revue Company. When Narumi thanked him, he said "Well, we need her to find Imai after all”.' Hikari is a non-Alice so how can she help? She is valuable to the Rei brothers so I’m thinking that maybe both Ema and Aruma are needed in finding them.

Clue 4: The Succession Necklace. The Alice Stone Necklace is proof of the throne successor in Ema and Aruma's Homeland (Sukoku). The stone may possess 3 powers - a barrier, wish, and telepathy alice. The power of the necklace that Hikari now possess may be important in locating the Imai siblings in the Time-space.

Fed-Kun's army
aww, I really want to read the full version with the mangaka solving the mysteries in this story :( definitely would make a great sequel.

This isn’t a sequel to Gakuen Alice. It’s a spin-off. Viewing it that way actually makes you enjoy the characters since you’re not expecting the original cast to be there

Users who are viewing this thread