Kagekuri Kitan - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Double-page supporter
Now that we've successfully established that the mc can randomly get a super powerup even when it looks like all hope is lost, all the tension is completely deflated forever. And all just for a cheap moment of catharsis that's been done do death by a million other series. Hurray for lazy overused shonen tropes!

Dex-chan lover
Now following the trend the original scanlator wil start releasing new chapters again?

M8E

Group Leader
Im pretty sure we made the drop announcement around February @loki266

edit:
unknown.png

Fed-Kun's army
I hate antagonists with shit-eating grins. But all the more satisfying when they get pounded to the molecular level.

Dex-chan lover
@M8E Well hahaha that was embarrassing
My bad then. It was a long time and I really didn't remember such an announcement.

The will to keep living... The resolve to change fate. Let's call this power... "Determination."

Yeah Japanese manga has been declining for a while now, it will be a matter of time before Chinese and South Korea take over the market and Japanese manga will be dead.

Aggregator gang
@Killdre1 and do you have any evidence to back that claim up and please you say manga is on the decline but Chinese and Korean manga are heaps more tropey. Chinese manga escepecially

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking it up. Funny. Just a few days ago I asked Fire Syndicate if they dropped this.

Users who are viewing this thread