a8695e09-5916-4888-a74f-c97f63e3387f
kimpoiot Member Joined Sep 3, 2018 Messages 27 Sep 24, 2020 #2 Yo, that repairing dude gives off bad vibes. I wouldn't be surprised if he's actually after P1no's hardware and/or he's the one maintaining that ancient warbot. I could be wrong though.
Yo, that repairing dude gives off bad vibes. I wouldn't be surprised if he's actually after P1no's hardware and/or he's the one maintaining that ancient warbot. I could be wrong though.
Legend13 Dex-chan lover Joined Feb 14, 2020 Messages 1,723 Sep 24, 2020 #3 @ThreeTimesFaster thank you for the chapter today. I really appreciate it. 🙌🏻
Nitrorare Dex-chan lover Joined Dec 5, 2018 Messages 867 Sep 24, 2020 #4 That lil boy might be turn out to be her lil brother
C Chizan Dex-chan lover Joined May 1, 2018 Messages 3,943 Sep 26, 2020 #8 ...perhaps there is a reason robots are hostile in that place?
friendly Supporter Joined Oct 25, 2018 Messages 2,496 Mar 30, 2026 #9 H. Hhhhhmmmmmmmmm. ...if this place runs off of recycling busted robots what happens if they run out of those.... I'll wait and see.
H. Hhhhhmmmmmmmmm. ...if this place runs off of recycling busted robots what happens if they run out of those.... I'll wait and see.
Forkuth Dex-chan lover Joined Jul 5, 2025 Messages 870 Jun 2, 2026 #10 How convenient that Pino has a name very close to the robot model she popped his brain into.